mtan002

Do You think this is Real?

I can't believe that's real.

Michael

Edited by charliearon
Sorry, it didn't show as embedded so now there are 2 videos. My mistake

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It's Real. That is Air Canada Jetz which is a charter for sports team etc, that was flying the Toronto Raptors to a basketball game. Very good piloting, saved the day 😄

Saturday at a dinner party someone showed the video. Hard to believe some people thought it was true.
Only FSX is. As Real As It Gets.

Edited by RamonB

RamonB

What do you mean "not true" 

I was actually on that flight and registered a complaint with the airline because I spilt my hot cup of tea, which I managed to get the cabin crew to serve to me about 35 seconds before actual touchdown.

Lots of comments from apparently very qualified people who all state that this is a fake.  I tend to agree with them (apart from the hot cup of tea LOL)

Regards

Tony

Absolutely fake. The giveaways are almost too many to mention....................

I don't think that airliners in FSX/P3D can snap roll, but in XP they can. 🙃

It is totally real. I know because I pulled off the exact same maneuver in Aerofly FS2 only a couple of days ago!

I did the same thing in a C152 landing in a gusty cross-wind in Plant City, FL many year ago.  At least, that's what it felt like to me.

Saw that a while ago. Although it's actually quite well done in terms of FX, the biggest giveaway is that the aeroplane maintains altitude when inverted, which of course it would not because the lift would be acting downwards.

1 hour ago, Chock said:

the aeroplane maintains altitude when inverted, which of course it would not because the lift would be acting downwards.

As Scotty from Star Trek says, "you canna break the laws of physics".

Fake.. as many pointed out law of physics, etc. but if you pay attention the reflection of the cockpit glass while they show it in slow motion gives you another clue..

S.

The most telling "give away" is that this was produced and released by a CGI studio showcasing their skills!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, n4gix said:

The most telling "give away" is that this was produced and released by a CGI studio showcasing their skills!

Hey, it was real to me!  Next, you'll claim that, in Fast & Furious 6, they didn't really chase a plane down a runway that was 18 miles long.

This hobby gets worse everyday. In the last week we have questioned the honesty of Intel and the Nvidia and now questions about ASUS Motherboards. Now here you all go jumping on this unquestionable real life event screaming Fake!  I half expect that someone will next be screaming that hey have proof that Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny don't exist. You folks did not get the Memo? Half truth is considered to be honest and everyone gets a prize for showing up. 😂🤣

• Like 1

Must of been at the same airport. They seem to get some nasty wind gust off the approach end of the runway.

Pretty sure that standard ops for Ryanair … it's company policy, part of the service … guess Air Canada use the same policy.

Cheers, Rob.

No, but I bet it really shook-up the virtual service dogs...

3 hours ago, Rob Ainscough said:

Pretty sure that standard ops for Ryanair … it's company policy, part of the service … guess Air Canada use the same policy.

Cheers, Rob.

Those types of ops are a part of their code share agreement.

I always liked this one, watch until the end