Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[20DEC18] Week after Christmas: Update for 747 coming...

1 hour ago, scandinavian13 said:

SoonTM

Enough beers on the fridge to stay awake for the night... ? 🤔  Let me check... 😉🍻

Raphael Chacón

158745.png

FLYSIMWARE-SM#1378797 RXP750-#1533812 RXP530-#1526291 RXP430-#1543520 

FS2C #43560 #52175 #68068 #68152 #69299 #71201 #72243 #105040 SM#1325481

PMDG #60260 #73469 #144746 #194702 #196953 #230831 #236231 #251801 #266742 #336381  #397556

Well I would but now FSX crashes if the 747-8 is installed.  I'll check tomorrow as I'll be visiting family and they have good internet

10 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Slight delay.

SoonTM

bah

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

6 hours ago, lukejw20 said:

Well I would but now FSX crashes if the 747-8 is installed.  I'll check tomorrow as I'll be visiting family and they have good internet

move to P3D V4

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

That "TM" a bit... I don't know how to say, maybe "irritates" me, or is that verb too heavy? It sounds like PMDG want their customers to suffer… The update was expected at the beginning around Nov 1, so already 2 months later… In this time Leonardo issued 2-3 updates of their magnificent Maddog and they even added PBR textures... Oh, maybe the Italians are smarter, maybe that's the point… 😋

Edited by jgoggi
  • Like 1

James Goggi

3 minutes ago, jgoggi said:

Bah, that "TM" a bit... I don't know how to say, maybe "irritates" me, or is that verb too heavy? It sounds like PMDG want their customers to suffer… The update was expected at the beginning around Nov 1, so already 2 months later… In this time Leonardo issued 2-3 updates of their magnificent Maddog. Oh, maybe the Italians are smarter, maybe that's the point...

Or maybe they don‘t work on a new 737, updates for the 777, 747 and maybe J41 and GFO in the background to satisfy the constantly whining folks here who want everything and immediately. 

The TM is kind of an running gag by developers who don‘t give release dates. And everytime someone cries like that about a simply date that is today and tomorrow I wish they wouldn‘t give ANY headups anymore. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

Or maybe they don‘t work on a new 737, updates for the 777, 747 and maybe J41 and GFO in the background to satisfy the constantly whining folks here who want everything and immediately. 

The TM is kind of an running gag by developers who don‘t give release dates. And everytime someone cries like that about a simply date that is today and tomorrow I wish they wouldn‘t give ANY headups anymore. 

I don't know it was a long production and things have yet to be completed, like the EFB calculations of T/O settings etc. were not completed upon release.
Since when are customers not allowed to expect more from their producers? What if your car had a few things not working upon receiving the keys, wouldn't you return it immediately?

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

42 minutes ago, jgoggi said:

It sounds like PMDG want their customers to suffer…

This is the obvious answer. PMDG was created in Robert Randazzo's sick, twisted mind for the sole purpose of making randos on the internet suffer. 

Alex Pugh

15 minutes ago, windshearDK said:

What if your car had a few things not working upon receiving the keys, wouldn't you return it immediately?

Apples and oranges....

My truck cost me $50000+ and has many moving parts and can jeopardize my life if not put together properly.

This is a piece of software, cost us a couple hundred bucks, does not endanger your life in any way, works perfectly fine as is.

It's easy to fall into this tendency of greed and entitlement, we're all human...but it's also a true test of human character (and shows who you really are on the surface) in this instant gratification era to take the high road and appreciate what you have...but that's the way I was raised by my folks...I'm old fashioned that way I guess.

• Like 2

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

12 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Slight delay.

SoonTM

I don't even know what's in the is update so no hurry. 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, jgoggi said:

That "TM" a bit... I don't know how to say, maybe "irritates" me, or is that verb too heavy? It sounds like PMDG want their customers to suffer… The update was expected at the beginning around Nov 1, so already 2 months later… In this time Leonardo issued 2-3 updates of their magnificent Maddog and they even added PBR textures... Oh, maybe the Italians are smarter, maybe that's the point… 😋

And if they were to release an update that was full of bugs because they rushed it, you guys would be the first to complain about it anyway.

1 hour ago, windshearDK said:

What if your car had a few things not working upon receiving the keys, wouldn't you return it immediately?

Personally, I would try to get the issue resolved first, which I have done before.

• Like 1

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Sounds like.

He did cross-thread the last few nuts and bolts.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

8 hours ago, jgoggi said:

That "TM" a bit... I don't know how to say, maybe "irritates" me

I can see the humour and wit in it's use. 😁

• Like 1

David Porrett

8 hours ago, windshearDK said:

move to P3D V4

Nah. I'll wait for the update. I'm not going to pay thousands to switch and then hundreds every year to upgrade my license