Sign in to follow this  
Skywolf

Prepar3d v5 - High Probability Proof with Picture

Re: that fsAerodata Configuration Tool image

I suspect either some mischief is afoot or they’re having a good laugh at our expense. 

Meantime some of us need to take our anti-gullibility pills as I very much doubt it’s happening anytime soon. Having said that, Rob does seem a bit quiet these days...what’s he up to, I wonder?

Mike

Sure is a great way to get free advertising for your flight sim tool.

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

It is a place holder to detect the new folder structure, add-on's location, etc. for future versions.

I am doing the same inside my P3D detection algorithms for all my upcoming products so I don't have to prepare patches since they are ready for wherever it comes out.

I even put detection for V6 lol..

Sorry Skywolf but this means nothing lol.. but Happy new year to you 😀.

Regards 

Simbol 

1 hour ago, simbol said:

I am doing the same inside my P3D detection algorithms for all my upcoming products so I don't have to prepare patches since they are ready for wherever it comes out.

I wonder how you get anything done on your upcoming projects. You are here a lot (almost every day several times a day) commenting on so many things other than FS Reborn.🧐  

I have been waiting for a long time for any news about AI Traffic Reborn Runway Control, but as you said, that all has to wait for the lights professional. But nothing is getting done when you are in topics like this, that have nothing to do with FS Reborn. You say it yourself:

1 hour ago, simbol said:

Sorry Skywolf but this means nothing lol.

🤷‍♂️

Of course you are free to do as you wish...I'm just baffled. 😁

7 hours ago, Chock said:

That's probably just a placeholder based on the supposition that there will eventually be a new version of the sim. I could set a place at my dinner table for Denzil Washington, it doesn't mean I can expect him to pop round to my house that evening.

....I would prefer to set a place at my dinner table for Jenna Jameson 😋 , but probably she wouldn't appear too...

Happy new year to all of you.

Edited by KBUR
This crazy English ist still not my mother tongue.

27 minutes ago, pracines said:

I wonder how you get anything done on your upcoming projects. You are here a lot (almost every day several times a day) commenting on so many things other than FS Reborn.🧐  

I have been waiting for a long time for any news about AI Traffic Reborn Runway Control, but as you said, that all has to wait for the lights professional. But nothing is getting done when you are in topics like this, that have nothing to do with FS Reborn. You say it yourself:

🤷‍♂️

Of course you are free to do as you wish...I'm just baffled. 😁

I monitor forums (no just AVSIM) very often to help people as much as I can, that doesn't mean I am not writing code.

People close to me and all my beta testers are fully aware of my current progress and how much dedication, time and effort I put towards developing.

Best wishes,

Simbol 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

oh yes,  we even check for beta updates on Christmas day...does your wife know about that or did you sneak that one past her? 😛

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

I don't understand why people cannot enjoy healthy and stable v4.4 platform and create a drama out of nothing. I don't need V5 in 2019. Maybe 2020 with a large list of truly new features. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, kevinfirth said:

oh yes,  we even check for beta updates on Christmas day...does your wife know about that or did you sneak that one past her? 😛

Lol, Yes I managed to sneak that one out in hence why that build had that bug with missing libraries that then I had to fix quickly, unfortunately then I had to tell her about it since we were about to leave the house and she said: "And they are testing today?" lol..

Thanks for all your efforts Kevin.

Regards,
Simbol

Well, where I'm from ( a Spanish speaking country ), today 28/12 is what would be your April's Fools.

Santiago de Larminat

14 hours ago, Skywolf said:

Or FSaerodata is already testing with Prepar3d v5 😋

I was right about Prepar3d v4 or was it v3 when I discovered it in the FSUIPC logs way back then 😎

I can now start planning to build a fancy computer next year for prepar3d v5. I hope LM forces all addon makers to install outside the sim.  Got a clue from JV in Orbx Forums about new FTX Central which will allow to install outside the sim.  

I think you're just plain wrong about P3D V5, in a recent interview with PC Pilot, Adam Breed P3D's Engineering project manager has gone on record when asked about V5, his reply was that V4 still has a lot of life left in it, and users should expect further updates throughout 2019, so to me it looks like we could possibly get up to V4.6 before reaching to final V4 version. 2020 looks like the year that V5 will arrive.

Edited by eaim

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

Here is another proof that Prepar3Dv5 is on its way:)

l8m1wmF.png

at some point in time.

Roar Kristensen    www.flightsim4fun.com

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

rmMShli.jpg?1 WylQl0J.jpg?3

Guys and gals - this is supposed to be a fun thread - Relax everyone...yeesh.  We all are playing guessing games (maybe LM beta testers know but they can not divulge anything due to NDA).

When ever it comes - it will happen...

Have a fantastic weekend

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Well if you will give the thread a clickbaity title, you will whip folks up into a furore

• Like 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

5 hours ago, G-YMML1 said:

I don't understand why people cannot enjoy healthy and stable v4.4 platform and create a drama out of nothing. I don't need V5 in 2019. Maybe 2020 with a large list of truly new features. 

You do realize that the professional side does want these advancements and they pay big money to get them as soon it's available.  I'm looking forward to the new graphics engine in 2019!

If it breaks compatibility so be it! I'm for it.

Edited by TuFun
  • Like 2