Flysimware

Flysimware Screenshot Contest

Welcome to our first Flysimware Screenshot Contest. Read rules below. Contest ends on march 31 at 11:59pm.

1. Click the "upvote" NOT the "like" for the image you want to win. I will total upvotes only to find the winners. We will have 3 winners total.

2. You can vote on as many images as you like.

3. Anyone who enters must provide their mailing address to Flysimware in a private message "IF YOU WIN" so I can mail you your prizes.

4. Images must be not edited and Images must feature a Flysimware aircraft product or they will get deleted from the contest. And only 1 image can be entered.

5. You can only upload 1 image for this contest so make it a good one.

6. Flysimware volunteers and beta members may not enter. All other Avsim members are welcome to enter. Just upload an image!

Prizes will come from our store merchandise.

• First place gets 1 mouse pad, 1 pen and any 1 choice of our software products from the Flysimware store.
  • Second place gets a mouse pad. 1 choice of our software products up to $30 from the Flysimware store.
  • Third place. 1 choice of our software products up to $25 from the Flysimware store.

Extended the contest to the end of the month and added more places and prizes!

flysimware-mouse-pad.jpg

flysimware-pen.jpg

Edited by Flysimware
  • Like 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Folks,

Right Now - a "Starcheck" is in the air...

45411877765_42e88974a1_o.jpg

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 7

Posted (edited)

Departing out of KMSP

CswLBbd.jpg

Edited by archaic58
posting picture
  • Upvote 4

Posted (edited)

1z2gfq0.jpg

Climbing out of Everett, WA over the weather

Edited by chevelle505
  • Upvote 4

On 3/15/2019 at 6:46 PM, ark said:

You need to save your picture to a location and then use the Insert image from URL in the Insert other media drop down menu at the bottom right of the thread reply window. So what you end up doing is posting the URL where your picture is located, and the 'system' posts the actual picture for you.

See https://puush.me/  for one place where you can temporarily put (host) your picture and get a URL.  

Al

Thanks AI.  Do you have another suggestion for "puush"?  The website says they are not accepting new users.

Appreciate it!

Posted (edited)

Alpha Floor posted this on "How to post screenshots on Avsim" and it seems to be the easiest.

1. Go to imgur.com
  2. Hit the blue button "upload images"
  3. Hit "browse your computer"
  4. Choose your picture and hit "start upload"
  5. Once it's uploaded, right click on the picture and select "copy link address"
  6. Then back to the forum, on top of the answer box, there's a little icon of a postcard labeled "image", click on it, paste the link (ctrl + v) and hit ok.
Edited by MartinRex007

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Thanks AI.  Do you have another suggestion for "puush"?  The website says they are not accepting new users.

Appreciate it!

Looks like imgur suggested above is a good choice although I have not used it. Another choice would be Dropbox which I've used mainly to store files, or Flickr. If you Google something like 'Screenshot or Picture Hosting sites' you will see a lot of choices. I've only used Pussh for pictures so can't directly recommend a particular site based on personal experience.

Al

Edited by ark

Posted (edited)

Hello I am new here.

A poster I don't know and have had no pror interaction with and is doing rather well in this competition has messaged me to ask me to vote  for his image, it just wanted to let him know I consider it very bad form, perhas it's a generational thing.🎯

P.S. I must thank this person for bringing this thread to my attention, I will now vote for the image I like best :biggrin:

Edited by Pathfinder