Sign in to follow this  
Noooch

What We Want (Part 1)

On 10/8/2019 at 2:10 AM, Noooch said:

A walk around mode , hangars and TrackIR support please

I have not heard much about TrackIR. I use it all the time. Sure helps a lot in the traffic pattern. Loved to walk around in MS Flight.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Air1 said:

I have not heard much about TrackIR. I use it all the time. Sure helps a lot in the traffic pattern. Loved to walk around in MS Flight.

This

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
16gb DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

52 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

This

This? What???????????? :mellow:

J. R. :ph34r:

Dear Asobo

Please try and develop the aircraft lights so they reflect off of water vapour/clouds/fog

please also remove the camera dependencies so that home cockpit builders dont need a panel/vc to get the benefits of the windshield rain effects 

many thanks

• Upvote 1

I can't remember if it's already been suggested but I'd like to see force feedback support. Lack of support wouldn't stop me buying the new sim but I'd consider it a real loss of immersion.

Edited by vortex681
  • Upvote 3

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

2 hours ago, vortex681 said:

I can't remember if it's already been suggested but I'd like to see force feedback support. Lack of support wouldn't stop me buying the new sim but I'd consider it a real loss of immersion.

More than once the same applies to most things. 

i7 7700K 4.8 \ MSI RTX 2080Ti GAMINGX TRIO \ M.2  Samsung 960 EVO \ 1TB Samsung 850 EVO \ 2TB BarraCuba \ 16GB G.SKILL DDR4 3000MHZ \ Windows 10 Home\ ASUS 28" 4K monitor\ P3Dv4.5

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

On 10/13/2019 at 1:59 AM, Air1 said:

Amen. Not that I've gone searching for the information, but I've seen nothing official about TrackIR or anyone questioning it's inclusion (until the above quoted post). I imagine because it's assumed support will be included. Almost a deal breaker for me if it's not. So it would be nice to hear an official, yes, no or maybe.

• Upvote 2

a developer blog that some may find boring but many find fascinating.

|   Dave   |    hey, I tried.

A short sighted man on a high plateau can't figure out why a man stuck in a ravine complains about the view.

I'm going to add one thing I miss from FSX that is not done well in X-plane and that is Air Traffic Control.  ATC.  I thought FSX did it well enough for me and it seemed to work pretty well. I hope that is put into a version fairly close to the initial launch. 

I assume this will be launched as early access for $100+ then updates and DLC and add-on's along the way to probably a complete game in about 12-18 months from initial release.  Which is fine with me as that seems to be the roadmap for new games now.  

Although not my preferred FlightSim, I really like X-Planes start feature that allows you to see a diagram of the parking spaces available at each airport then select with your mouse. Prepar3d and the all previous FS versions have/had a terrible system where you need to look up charts and hope the airport afcad corresponds correctly, then select from a list - no diagrammatic representation.

Edited by JustanotherPilot
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

steve southey