Sign in to follow this  
Dominique_K

About sloped (?) runways

After all that whining and terrible detective work......

• Upvote 2

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

See I TOLD you @MatthewS was an evil genius and all the “trolling” was really just baiting MS to give an update. Well played, Sir! 😉

• Like 5

Chris

If a tree falls on a sloped runway, will it roll downhill?

I'm really glad to hear we're getting this, that's great news. The question now is how did they do it?? Looking forward to hearing some details.

• Upvote 1

Barry Friedman

On 8/19/2019 at 10:22 PM, MatthewS said:

There's no sloped runways. If there were MS would have made it obvious in the clips/screenshots...  EPIC fail MS!

Made yourself look a Clown. Again.

• Like 5

You do realize there were sloped runways in Flight. 

• Upvote 3

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Now we now. All said. 

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Thanks Microsoft for the early answer  😊 ! Nice to ask and get a reply.

• Upvote 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

6 hours ago, fs4fun said:

If a tree falls on a sloped runway, will it roll downhill?

I'm really glad to hear we're getting this, that's great news. The question now is how did they do it?? Looking forward to hearing some details.

Yes its good news and likewise I’d love to hear what kind of terrain engine is below the lovely orthos. I would hope they do know about ADE and work with its creator for us having a new ADE tool around the time of release.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

If Microsoft did not include sloped runways the backlash would have been monumental!!

This flightsim is going to be epic 🙂

Specs: 11900K (5ghz), 64GB ram 3600mhz, RTX 3080 ti

Can someone explain the problem with sloped runways in FSX/P3D?

The only limitation is that AI can't use them.

George