Looks nice but it's too late... I switched to AIGAIM and I ain't looking back.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Bill

P3Dv4.5.13.32097 ASP4, ASCA, A2A, Milviz, PMDG 7's, RealityXP GNS/GTN, SimElite Solutions TZF

White over White, you're out of sight. Red over White, you're alright. Red over Red, you're dead.

First one that brings SID/STAR replacement for AiController14b wins!

• Upvote 2

Vincent Rouleau

Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.1GHz / 16.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 3000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 2080 / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 Motherboard

9 minutes ago, BillS511 said:

Looks nice but it's too late... I switched to AIGAIM and I ain't looking back.

Precisely, I'm never going back to a payware traffic until something really revolutionary comes around. UTL is amateur hour.

Jacek G.

Personally, I would have been more conducive to UT Live 2 if they had brought out the Powerpack for UTLive as promised. The developers have paid scant attention to their UTLive product with one "Free" seasonal traffic update over a year ago with the promise of more frequent releases and the powerpack would be released soon.

Well, neither has eventuated and frankly it is too little too late to appease frustrated users with  UTLive version 2.

with MS2020 a year away and AI Manager Free I don't like their chances of high sales, but  I can still wish them well and every success as we need all the developers we can get.

• Upvote 6

I do not want to be "that guy" but why was there no Power Pack as promised? Or fixes? I understand the developer has a sick spouse. I totally understand if he never did another product. I also understand and agree that family >> everything else. However, we were told the primary reason for VERY infrequent UTLive updates was for him to care for his family. A brand new UTLive appearing is... is "interesting"

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

13 hours ago, vincentrouleau said:

First one that brings SID/STAR replacement for AiController14b wins!

then I am sure it will not be AIG or UTLive 2 xD

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

11 hours ago, SKEWR said:

I do not want to be "that guy" but why was there no Power Pack as promised? Or fixes? I understand the developer has a sick spouse. I totally understand if he never did another product. I also understand and agree that family >> everything else. However, we were told the primary reason for VERY infrequent UTLive updates was for him to care for his family. A brand new UTLive appearing is... is "interesting"

As stated in the UTL2 forum:
"Version 2 is a free upgrade for all version 1 customers"

So to me I don't mind it is called 'Version 2' instead of 'Power Pack'

• Upvote 1

System: P3D V4 - 80386 DX2 - 4MB RAM - 3dfx Voodoo5 - Windows 3.11

Finally gave up MT6 after years and got UTL about 6 months ago. Great for GA flying, and it just works right out of the box. No fiddling, reprogramming or jumping though hoops. I don't have the time or interest in micromanaging an AI program. 

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 4

PF3 Beta Tester

Bob Cardone        P3D 3,4       FlyVirtual.net   Aivlasoft EFB2  /pf3-supporter.gif

Have they added FEdEX and UPS cargo flights yet?  Those should have been included upon release...

What about a ton of the smaller airlines all with schedules modeled but no aircraft actually showing in game due to default “Superhornet” repaints!

Theres so many regional airlines missing its terrible...

Chris Camp

Could someone share a list of updates or things that are suppose to be new for V2?

Kyle

pmdg_trijet.jpg