Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

February 27th, 2020 – Development Update

People sure are loving those sunset pics, aren't they? So am I. And I cant wait to fly hong kong, from big A$$ buddha, discovery bay,  to Sha Tin where I met my lovely bride. And nothing beats that laser light show from Victoria peak overlooking Central,  and the harbor. God I miss hong kong. Great people. Fantastic food , but way too many stairs. Lol

Edited by Casualcas
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Casualcas said:

What's up. I just got home from my son's banquet.  

You were quoted and named by the Asobo devs - well done, you're famous now!

“Please, all of us, we are here for fun. We all share a passion in flightsim, no matter the brand name.”

• Avsim user CasualCas

7 minutes ago, Casualcas said:

but way too many stairs.

Neither the Mid-levels Escalator nor a taxi...?
You were doing it wrong! 😄

Hong Kong is fantastic. Had a great year out there and it's my second favourite P3D destination - I went in for all the available scenery to replicate the city.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

3 minutes ago, F737NG said:

You were quoted and named by the Asobo devs - well done, you're famous now!

Neither the Mid-levels Escalator nor a taxi...?
You were doing it wrong! 😄

Hong Kong is fantastic. Had a great year out there and it's my second favourite P3D destination - I went in for all the available scenery to replicate the city.

After walking the 1.5 km to 10,000 buddhas, I saw the stairs and thought, oh crop. I saw god twice on the way up

Edited by Casualcas
  • Like 4

It’s really sad there will be no helicopters at launch, with every update screenshot released, I really want to “helicopter” this sim soooo bad. 

Edited by Ops Normal
typo
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ops Normal said:

It’s really sad there will be no helicopters at launch, with every update screenshot release, I really want to “helicopter” this sim soooo bad. 

But my spidey sense is tingling. I just have a really strange feeling something will be there, that they said won't be. I dont know why, just a feeling 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

The final screenshot has a lot of cars on the roads, with lights.

I only counted five cars with lights.  I assume they haven't focused too much on cars yet.  Either way, they have a long way to go to make Los Angeles roads look normal from the air.

4 hours ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Name of the picture is "Shortgrass.png". And the name of the picture with the Grand Caravan is "Undulating.png".

Yes, they listen.

That's hilarious, now people are going to complain that Sirena in Costa Rica should have taller grass. haha.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ChaoticBeauty said:
  •  

Poland.jpeg

Screenshot Credit: Jahoo2k

Awesome building, very low resolution texture on the ground, anyone have any idea where is this? Also I suppose this building was modelled the rest autogen. And I Also see a lack of 3d autogen trees and cars possibly because of thr low res satellite image.

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, GlideBy said:

I only counted five cars with lights.  I assume they haven't focused too much on cars yet.  Either way, they have a long way to go to make Los Angeles roads look normal from the air.

I live in Los Angeles - which screenshot are you referring to? 

By the time 2020 is released, everyone may be walking around wearing surgical masks, and flight sim commercial aircraft may be the only ones actually flying.   Uh oh. Too soon to kid about that? 

Nice pics, but Dubai looks not so good. Shadows where no tall buildings are and still doubled shadows.

• Upvote 1

ugcx_banner.png

WOW WOW WOW,  So excited,  I am speechless ...

MSFS2020

MICHAEL J     proud supporter

KJAX   FLORIDA

In that rainy Cessna approach shot – is it just me or are we finally seeing approach and runway lights propagate through the fog like they should? It’s hard to tell, but I’ve been waiting for the obvious for decades.

• Like 1