Sign in to follow this  
TuFun

MSFS available for preorders. Releasing August 18th!

So If you buy the deluxe version, you get 10 ‘add-ons’ at £2/$2 each. 

If you then get the premium deluxe, you get another 10 ‘add-ons’ at £3/$3 each, which includes an airliner and some really complex airports!

Seems really good value. When the third party market is up and running I don’t think you’ll be seeing many hand made renditions of Heathrow or Los Angeles for £3......

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

I wouldn't put too much faith in the default aircraft in the game.

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

2 minutes ago, Brandon01110 said:

ChaoticBeauty, I think 1 of 2 things should happen.  Because of your continuous dedication and contribution to these forums for the duration of the known development of MSFS, I would love to see MS/Asobo donate a beast of a PC to you OR you make a way people can donate $$$ to go towards building/buying a beast of a PC.  

You're the man, cant wait to fly with you in the sim!!

I appreciate the thoughts! I probably have not done nearly enough to deserve all of this though. At this point I'd be really happy with access to the Closed Beta so I can assess compatibility/performance, and see if I could somehow contribute to the testing before the simulator is out. I can't wait to fly with you all!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, BMW969 said:

And what about the subscription fee?

Amazingly, the developers who clearly stated that were going to release this via outright purchase OR x-box gamepass around year ago...just did exactly what they said they would do. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

I am really shocked - I thought it might be released around Xmas time at the earliest.  I'm also pleased to see all the default aircraft as well as custom-made airports.available,

But how are they going to resolve all the known bugs in time?  

In any case, time to start shopping for a new gaming PC rig...

Anyone thinking of getting the physical version?

Can't see it up on the aerosoft site yet.

I imagine they will follow the same model as the physical edition for Halo Wars 2 for PC (also only available in Europe), it had a bunch of discs with the data and a Microsoft Store key to unlock the game, so in the end you had a digital copy along with the physical stuff.

Alright gents. Enough discussion of MFS here. Continue with it over in the proper forum please.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

6 minutes ago, RandyGiles said:

Anyone thinking of getting the physical version?

Can't see it up on the aerosoft site yet.

I imagine they will follow the same model as the physical edition for Halo Wars 2 for PC (also only available in Europe), it had a bunch of discs with the data and a Microsoft Store key to unlock the game, so in the end you had a digital copy along with the physical stuff.

phsical disc version  is eu only 

3 minutes ago, overspeed3 said:

This is my concern as well.  We all have seen the published known issues/bugs for EACH aircraft.  I wonder how the systems/fly-ability is going to be for the aircraft we alpha testers have not used/tested yet.  At least fixes are available as updates and your not stuck.

MSFS Alpha tester on W10 Pro x64. Hardware: AMD 5900X 12 core CPU. Cooler Master ML360R AIO, Asus X570-E mobo, Asus Strix 3090 24GB gfx card, G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4x16) DDR4-3600 RAM, Samsung 970 250GB SSD (OS), Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2 pcie-4 NVMe SSD (MSFS install). EVGA 850w Gold cert PSU, CUK Continuum full ATX tower.  43" Sceptre 4K display. VR: HP Reverb G2.

15 minutes ago, kaha said:

I count 29?

Karl

Me too I didn’t made it though

Lukas Dalton

10 minutes ago, overspeed3 said:

Shocked here too about the date and number of aircraft. It's not going to be totally bug free in 5 weeks. But the updates will come.

Greazer.

• Upvote 1

August 18th?  Um, this isn't April 1st you know.

Wait, is this for real??!??!?!?  😵

53 minutes ago, Turpentine said:

To my better half, I will plead that in the grand scheme of things, this is not such a bad midlife crisis to have 😁

You bet. Just tell her that another guy on the forum bought a kayak a couple of weeks ago because of midlife crisis and now needs a new pc too. 

My wife is gonna kill me. Slow and painful

• Like 2

Wow much sooner than I thought, but I won't be buying until VR is available for it.

Lian Li 011 Air Mini | AMD 7950X3D | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F | Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm RGB | 2x32GB G.Skill DDR5-6000 | ASUS TUF RTX 4090 | Seasonic Prime Platinum 1000W | Varjo Aero