Sign in to follow this  
LUIS LOPEZ

LEMG- MALAGA DOES NOT EXIST FOR ASOBO-MSFS

13 minutes ago, Prpn said:

Come on guys, why are we all of the sudden expecting perfection from the base sim? It has never been like that and it never will be.

We expect it to have at least all the airports that were included in earlier Version, if they still exist. 

Considering that this Version has 15.000 more airports than base FSX. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Farlis said:

We expect it to have at least all the airports that were included in earlier Version,

This is a new sim not FSX 2.0  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SirDan said:

This is a new sim not FSX 2.0  

If you look at the core files it is NOT a new sim. They changed the rendering engine and modernized some parts of the architecture. But the core files, even down to the folder structure is exactly the same.

Edited by Farlis
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Farlis said:

They changed the rendering engine and modernized some parts of the architecture

oh that's all they did ? Dang could have done that myself 😛    lazy dev's 

• Like 5

A very big airport LTFM is missing and LTAC runway callout are wrong...

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

There are some odd examples....Take for instance Old Warden EGTS a famous and quite large sized grass strip of great historic interest and housing one of the best Vintage aircraft museums in the world isn't included yet just to the north, the little known microlight strip called Sandy is

The developers who put the aerodrome data set together were obviously not aviation enthusiasts, not that I would expect them to, be but you would think a little more depth of research would have been in order

The world in MSFS 2020 was plainly created by utilising as much as possible allready existing Microsoft data, with little attention to real world information from outside the organisation.

Edited by Pathfinder633
Syntax/spelling

18 hours ago, CJ1045 said:

Whenever it was released it seems that people would be moaning. I must admit I am enjoying flying and even taxiing in the sim. I find it FUN. I must stop visiting this forum as it is just depressing that a big chunk of the posters here are such a lot of moaners. Saying that the htread where the older guy was bought the Sim and a new Flightstick by his wife was a beautiful read. Maybe I will just try and ignore the threads of moaners.

CJ

There is a difference between moaning and a genuine complaint. LEMG - Malaga, is the third largest airport in Spain and a major destination for many holidaymakers from northern Europe including Britain. I've flown there many times myself in real-life and have 3rd party scenery for P3D.

Given this topic is about Malaga people have a justifiable reason to complain if it's not useable.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Deleted.

Edited by G-RFRY

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

For those who think that some of come here just to complain, do you remember this video?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

word not allowed will be word not allowed.

There are a few major airports missing, not only in Spain but all over the world, that were there in FSX. Of course this could be fixed by devs or by an airport gateway, but in a FLIGHT sim, missing important airports is an issue, and of course complains are justified, unless you are a word not allowed. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SirDan said:

oh that's all they did ? Dang could have done that myself 😛    lazy dev's 

:laugh:

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

On 9/5/2020 at 4:33 PM, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Here you go, Asobo Malaga airport and city, complete with the IKEA.....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1tbvfn1y08cqjhd/asobo-airport-lemg-malaga.zip?dl=0

This looks really good, thanks!

Unexpectedly, a second folder got generated into my Community folder, ending with _CVT_

This folder is also roughly 1.2 GB in size

I deleted it, but it came back when I loaded up MSFS..

What is that about?

• Like 1

Bert

Most of the Seychelles is missing as well. No Mahe int'l, No praslin, bird island, no further out airports either. Almost nothing is there and it looks to be the result of bad satellite imagery.  It's looking like these airports may be procedurally generated as in the computer can't create an airport if there is no good clear picture to go off of.