Sign in to follow this  
SirDan

Patch Version 1.7.14.0

1 minute ago, Der Zeitgeist said:

The file names on the content download were interesting. A lot of panel and avionics files....

wondering if they updated the data as well.

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

1 minute ago, Der Zeitgeist said:

The file names on the content download were interesting. A lot of panel and avionics files....

well they said there were some perf. optimizations...so perhaps that's why.

4 minutes ago, hangar said:

verifying files on a 100gb install...ewwwww i dont think i want to be bothered with that for a 300mb hot fix.

Steam file verification, at least for me, took 10 seconds at most. Now it's downloading 317 mb of stuff for me.

• Upvote 1

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

simconnect works without stutters, but overall performance seems decreased. It seems more microstutters here and there than before (subjectively) 

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

2 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

simconnect works without stutters, but overall performance seems decreased. It seems more microstutters here and there than before (subjectively) 

So, er... shall we go back to "Flight"?

j/k

Lets just seriously hope that Asobo's patch team is better than the Windows10 patch team!

Edited by hangar

Good. FSUIPC and simconnect seem to work properly. As well as standalone moving maps and Pilot2atc, etc...

Still a bit of fps loss but okey for the moment. Vatsim is now flyable 🙂

Edited by kt069
  • Like 1

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

SIMCONNECT IS WORKING, AND THEY FREAKING FIXED THE CAMERA BUG! ❤️❤️❤️ Now I dont end up like halfway where I want to go when I use my custom cameras. Now it jumps to them straight and easy! Thank you  Asobo! 

• Like 3

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

1 minute ago, sd_flyer said:

omg.. I hope not... the 💩 will really hit the fan.

Matthew S

Just now, Andreas Stangenes said:

SIMCONNECT IS WORKING, AND THEY FREAKING FIXED THE CAMERA BUG! ❤️❤️❤️ Now I dont end up like halfway where I want to go when I use my custom cameras. Now it jumps to them straight and easy! Thank you  Asobo! 

Yeah I noticed some of the patch files were specific t the camera. Glad to see that addressed.

2 minutes ago, MatthewS said:

omg.. I hope not... the 💩 will really hit the fan.

It could be just me! Some kind of reverse placebo 🙂 Now it seems ok

• Like 3

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Don't forget their effort went into fixing serious game breaking issues which prevents people from even installing the sim. 

Day 15 of release

Does anyone know how to see the aircraft labels of other players on Vatsim in MSFS2020 ? Thanks

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

FPS seems to be the same as before for me, maybe a little better. I saw some stuttering in a photogrammetry area, but that might be server load of everyone downloading the update at once. 

Edited by Der Zeitgeist