Sign in to follow this  
Rocky

Guess what is wrong...

Can you see what is wrong on this screen capture?

Capture1.jpg

If you don't see, I can give you another one:

Capture2.jpg

I am tired with finding bugs in this sim...

Eric

1 minute ago, Rocky said:

I am tired with finding bugs in this sim...

Maybe you should take a nap then. But not before you enlighten us with the solution to your riddle!

• Like 5

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Just now, Rimshot said:

Maybe you should take a nap then. But not before you enlighten us with the solution to your riddle!

Hint: don't you see a discrepancy between the 2 Garmin displays? (the PFD and the MFD)

You're right, I'll have a nap...

The displayed wind directions are 180 deg out of sync. But we knew that already. another asobo embaras

sment

• Upvote 1

Dave Swigert

WIN 10/  i7-9700K@4.8 GHz/ 32 GB ram/ BENQ BL3200 monitor/ NVIDIA GTX1080 TI video

How about you guess my guess? LOL

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

13 minutes ago, Eclex said:

The displayed wind directions are 180 deg out of sync. But we knew that already. another asobo embaras

sment

in one of the 2 shots you posted they are,  which is the one on the ground, where g1000's do not calculate wind speed.  the one in the air, it looks like they match.

Looks like the course is wrong to me.

Carmine

MSI z370 sli plus, EVGA SUPERNOVA 1000 PS, i9 9900k running 4.7Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, EVGA RTX 2080TI XF ULTRA 11GB, LG 42.5in, TONS (100+ TB) of HD/SSD/RAID 0/RAID 5 boxes, Oculus Rift & Rift-S, All the Saitek controls/panels, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

15 minutes ago, Eclex said:

sment

You got it 🙂

The wind direction on both displays is not consistent, showing 2 different directions. I already reported the bug, not sure it is useful... 

7 minutes ago, Farlis said:

That doesn't explain it for MSFS, @Farlis. As you know the MSFS MFD currently only shows "north up". The wind indicators are showing 180 degrees out of phase in both shots.

Shot #1 shows the wind out of the SE on the PFD and out of the NE on the MFD.

Shot #2 shows the wind out of the WSW on the PFD and ENE on the MFD.

Chris

I just with I could change the MFD to align w/ the plane and not always north up ;o(

• Like 1

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X