Sign in to follow this  
FAZZ3

PMDG 737 NG3 delayed to 12+ months

13 hours ago, airlinejets said:

Tell that to the FlybyWire guys, so they can stop work on the A320 right away.

those guys are doing a great job, but are they really able to improve how that dog actually flys?

I've revisited it a couple of times and it's just so bad how it behaves

what keeps me enthused is just how gorgeous it is, there's an amazing airliner sim awaiting us in the future

there are a group of Twitch streamers who have a full cockpit 747 sim (Aerowinx) using P3D for visuals, and I think they are looking to switch to MSFS for visuals soon

anyone care to speculate how we might use the FSL A320 in P3D, whilist using MSFS for visuals???

Edited by EGLD

1 hour ago, iowahawkeyedave said:

Unfortunately the only way the a320 will become usable, is when Asobo fixes it up.  Until then the Flybywire guys are doing their best to put lipstick on the pig.  .

Opinions from a real (Airbus) pilot on the mod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rHtTwqel_A

Quote: "The mod is continuously updated. It's an amazing piece of work," at 28:15

Edited by Ricardo41
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Opinions from a real (Airbus) pilot on the mod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rHtTwqel_A

Quote: "The mod is continuously updated. It's an amazing piece of work," at 28:15

"The Starry Night" from Vincent van Gogh is also a amazing masterpiece but compared to the real thing it looks like crappola.

• Like 1

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

Just now, JoeFackel said:

"The Starry Night" from Vincent van Gogh is also a amazing masterpiece but compared to the real thing it looks like crappola.

I'll gladly take that crappola, enjoy the real thing.

(This thread is getting more ridiculous by the minute).

2 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

(This thread is getting more ridiculous by the minute).

Stop placing hobbyist projects on the same level as professional work and the ridiculousness of the thread is literally gone.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

36 minutes ago, JoeFackel said:

Stop placing hobbyist projects on the same level as professional work and the ridiculousness of the thread is literally gone.

Hobbyist projects that were positively called out by a real airbus pilot.

Who is being ridiculous here?

2 people in this topic have ProSim737 set up, for the people that dont know what that is, it's a full on home 737 cockpit, they don't need or use PMDG. They don't need a 3D Cockpit on there screen or need or want it.

The same two people here and in the P3D forum enjoy putting down MSFS. It started before it even came out. If you reply to them you're just feeding them. They both will not move to MSFS unless Prosim make there 737 for it. That is understandable. An airbus to them is a complete waste of time. One of them does not even have the internet to run MSFS, so why feed these guys and their consistency in putting down a sim they will properly not use for 2 years or more.

If people want to put down a sim they don't use then think about that, and what it says about them. Please stop feeding them. Another guy in this topic said from day one if he could not fly the FSL/PMDG he would not think of MSFS as a sim, but again happy to come into this forum and put anything he can down about the sim. These guys are very active also in the P3D forum and don't miss a chance to put MSFS down. It funny I just read a P3D topic and they love each other posts. I just refuse to debit anything about MSFS in the P3D forum. Just let this guys show what a class act they are!

Not once do I goto the Xplane forum or the P3D forum and start slagging off the sim or its aircraft or how it looks but boy they love this stuff in here, any chance they get. When they have no interest in using MSFS for the strengths it has and brings. They just spent the forums time bashing a sim that's clearly not for them, so they try and put of others for enjoying it.

Sadly there so small minded they don't see how wonderful the G36 Turbo aircraft is or the CJ4 with its mob and the TBM 930 with the G3000 mob. Personally and from someone that spent the last 3 years flying nothing but the FSL A320, I enjoy all 3 of them aircraft just as much and in a world and weather that I've never seen before.

Think guys and stop fueling there needs, strange and sad as they are.

If you want to fly a FSL or PMDG go fly P3D and enjoy it, you don't need to use only one sim.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 3

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

2 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

We call it also positively out. And i'm sure the real pilot would also not see it on the same level as the FSL, also the Flybywire Guys won't see it there.

Put of the rose-colored glasses. It's a VERY long road to get high-fidelity airliners in MSFS, no matter how ambitioned projects are, they can't compensate for the limited SDK/PDK it has. 

Signature3.png

Sure, Warhol painted a million dollar masterpiece but cannot compare to a bowl of the real thing.

Campbells_Soup_Cans_MOMA.jpg

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

48 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

This is sort of a logical fallacy. If the FBW A320 were study level, then they wouldn't still be working on it. 

I'm willing to bet the FBW will still be in development 2 years from now. We both know why that is.

Edited by WestAir
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

It amazes me how MSFS lives rent-free in the heads of so many people who have convinced themselves it's no threat to P3D, to the point where they can't help but spend time here trolling and spreading misery about the sim they don't use.  Apparently even being a 3PD doesn't insulate one from being a weird drive-by troll.

Go talk about the sim you actually enjoy (or make a living from).  It's really not that difficult.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Scottoest said:

It amazes me how MSFS lives rent-free in the heads of so many people who have convinced themselves it's no threat to P3D, to the point where they can't help but spend time here trolling and spreading misery about the sim they don't use.  Apparently even being a 3PD doesn't insulate one from being a weird drive-by troll.

Go talk about the sim you actually enjoy (or make a living from).  It's really not that difficult.

I think in fairness the fact this thread is about the pmdg is what brought people here.  This thread could and possibly should have lived in the P3d forum. 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

23 minutes ago, micstatic said:

This thread could and possibly should have lived in the P3d forum

No, not at all.

"PMDG 737 NG3 delayed to 12+ months"

Where would this involve the Prepar3d forum?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Because that’s where pmdg customers are. 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

27 minutes ago, micstatic said:

Because that’s where pmdg customers are. 

What part of PMDG announcement about there NG3 for MSFS belong in the P3D forum, really!

You and others would got metal if someone posts anything to do with MSFS in the P3D forum.

This announcement has nothing to do with P3D and the P3D forum is the last place to talk about MSFS.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 3

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip