Sign in to follow this  
leprechaunlive

Marchetti by JRollon

So browsing the fsdevelloper forum thats finally back online, i stumbled upon a post by the legend Jrollon, talking about is progress develloping a Marchetti. See for yourself, looks bloody good.

• Like 10

Yes baby! Big developer from XP11 coming to MSFS! That is suppose to be study level!

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Oh yeah. Looks great. I want it now!

I wonder if it will include the simcoders mod. That will make it more of a realistic representation of the XP version?

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

10 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I wonder if it will include the simcoders mod. That will make it more of a realistic representation of the XP version?

If simcoders come along all Cerenado planes will become study level LOL!

• Like 3

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

12 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I wonder if it will include the simcoders mod.

The video description says: 

Simcoders and JRollon planes, are developing this plane for MSFS. Still very easly state (pre-alpha), but lot of work can be used from XPlane version.

Looking good on all fronts

• Like 4

Simcoders!!! Hope, they will bring to FS2020 my favorite Carenado PC-12 + Simcoders REP. 😃

• Like 1

The SF260 was my introduction to Rob, Sean and RealAir... decades ago... so I look forward to this and to reminiscing about flights from long ago.  I'm also glad to see the established XPL crowd here... they will soon realize the difference in market share, and that can only be good for us!

C

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

27 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Well acording to his posts on fsdevelloper, he's having a hard time getting used to the MSFS architecture. But i find amazing that he asks for help on the forums, just like any other bloke. Shows how eager and willing he is to get to the FS2020 market. And he has repeatadly said that he's gonna compile all the tips and tricks he gathers along the way, and release them to the public, as tutorials, guides, videos, etc. Amazing guy!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

The SF260 was my introduction to Rob, Sean and RealAir... decades ago... so I look forward to this and to reminiscing about flights from long ago.  I'm also glad to see the established XPL crowd here... they will soon realize the difference in market share, and that can only be good for us!

C

Same here, feels like a millions years ago 😄 Seeing those smooth and fluid gauges for the first time was a game changer.

• Like 1

This is great news. If he can pull this off, we are in for some really nice aircraft for MSFS.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

CRJ200 or the Jetstream 32 maybe for MSFS? He is awesome. Hope he has enough time for both platforms. Happy he is developing for MSFS also.

In the YouTube description it states:

"All our love to all the people that lost friends and family in this horrendous pandemic. From Madrid and Milan, with love. Simcodders and JRollon planes, are developing this plane for MSFS. Still very early state (pre-alpha), but lot of work can be used from XPlane version."

Edited by in2tech
  • Like 1

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

Heck yeah!  It's one of the best GA in xp11.  I'd fly it here too!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |