Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Need Ideas On How To Fix 2 Issues

1) The new update ruined my Caribbean Islands by changing mesh or whatever ASOBO did. Is there a way to revert back or a trick to fix the way the mountain bottom edges?

Ex.

k3n8U3q.png

I wish there was a way to contact ASOBO so that I can give them a piece of my mind. They are ruining my sim.

2) I have a plethora of nice enhancement airport mods and many of the the static airplanes bounce up and down. Is there a way to fix this? I'm interested in posting a fix on every single one of the mods that have this minor issue. This does not happen with my payware airports.

Thanks for you input.

Jose

• Like 3

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Yep, most of us here are frustrated beyond what mere mortals should ever have to tolerate.

Asobo released USA update and in doing so broke all 4 corners of this sim.

You are not alone, these water climbing up shoreline issues are everywhere and look so ugly and obvious. Asobo do not do any checks prior to releasing updates it seems. This and the AP issue would have been noticed by a novice tester in minutes.

• Like 10

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

The problem is we have to wait a LONG time before they fix anything. They should fix it in a couple of days with a hotfix. Looks like they don't care.

• Like 3

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

I share the sentiment.  I just don't have many more words left for what they are doing.  So disappointed.  ☹️

• Like 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

If they take away the visuals from this sim, what else do we have?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DJJose said:

I have a plethora of nice enhancement airport mods and many of the the static airplanes bounce up and down. Is there a way to fix this? I'm interested in posting a fix on every single one of the mods that have this minor issue. This does not happen with my payware airports.

This happens with Orbx KORS, payware as well..

Bert

4 hours ago, DJJose said:

1) The new update ruined my Caribbean Islands by changing mesh or whatever ASOBO did. Is there a way to revert back or a trick to fix the way the mountain bottom edges?

Agreed - item 1 occurs everywhere since the latest patch, including in the USA. Would suggest zendesk tickets and also suggest everyone vote up this thread:

Coastline glitch - water creeping up coasts/cliffs - Self-Service / Bugs & Issues - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Edited by DylanM
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, DylanM said:

Agreed - item 1 occurs everywhere since the latest patch, including in the USA. Would suggest zendesk tickets and also suggest everyone vote up this thread:

Coastline glitch - water creeping up coasts/cliffs - Self-Service / Bugs & Issues - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Thanks Dylan. Voted.

• Like 1

I guess you are lucky if the update only ruined these for you. Most of the cities in mine are now reduced to looking like generic villages from FSX and ground textures are from 2000.

Simming since FS 98. MSFS rig - Ryzen 3600 4.2Ghz - 32GB RAM 3600Mhz - Motherboard MSI 570 A Pro - RTX 2080 Ti -all overclocked - 2xNVME storage. PSU Corsair HX850i platinum. Average 30Fps on 4K ultra.

6 hours ago, RaptyrOne said:

This and the AP issue would have been noticed by a novice tester in minutes.

bespoken auto pilots be broken! 🤣

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

44 minutes ago, Bandyka said:

I guess you are lucky if the update only ruined these for you. Most of the cities in mine are now reduced to looking like generic villages from FSX and ground textures are from 2000.

Check your data settings. Is everything on?

1 hour ago, Bandyka said:

Disconnect and reconnect to the xbox account.

I see people saying that updating can sometimes turn off data streaming and sometimes reset flight model from modern to legacy.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

thanks, will try that today!

Simming since FS 98. MSFS rig - Ryzen 3600 4.2Ghz - 32GB RAM 3600Mhz - Motherboard MSI 570 A Pro - RTX 2080 Ti -all overclocked - 2xNVME storage. PSU Corsair HX850i platinum. Average 30Fps on 4K ultra.

I guess the concensus is that there is NO fix or way around these problems at the moment. I think, as has been suggested, a trip to ZenDesk is not only warranted, but could be regarded as essential.  I make that trip after every update :LOL  No reservations required.

Tony

• Like 3

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.