Sign in to follow this  
Todd2

Piaggio / FW P.149 released for MSFS (ATSim)!

14 minutes ago, driver101 said:

In addition to the already mentioned issues I have a misplaced Pilot and Passengers. They are sitting higher and partially outside of the plane.

I don't see passenger and pilot in cockpit! May be it's good thing! LOL Two invisible men in a cockpit!

unknown.png?width=2205&height=1240

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

They're definitely all present and correct here:

sLGGRQq.png

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

1 hour ago, sd_flyer said:

It didn't work for me initially by dialing frequencies. And ATC windows showed "power off". After cold and dark start I had to use keys to autostart that seems made a trick

Yes I stand corrected.  I also had to do a CTRL-E after going through the whole cold & dark startup procedure manually, including flipping the radio switches on as described.  Also, certain Comm radio freqs don't seem to be available to be tuned.. 122.anything, for instance.

• Like 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

This airline definitely has it's charm and cool feature like twisting/adjustable old fashion light. It does need some tweaking and fixing, but I can tell you I get the best fps ever flying in urban areas. Steam gauges matter! LOL

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Todd2 said:

Jankees is it possible to download this repaint?  It looks nicer than the default ones.

Not yet, I'm still working on it.

• Like 1

All my FSX/P3D repaints are here on Avsim, for my MSFS repaints, go to FS.2

26 minutes ago, jpe828 said:

Looks cool. I usually wait for the first update to come out... I guess no Autopilot for those longer cross countries? How Does she trim up for hands off flying?

Also, if someone does this beauty repaint, I am in!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piaggio_P.149#/media/File:Focke-Wulf_FWP._149D_C-FWOL_02.JPG

I wonder if keyboard Z (default for AP engage) would work?  Sometimes you can get a simple wing leveler with that.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

2 hours ago, Cmcollazo71 said:

I hear you, mine keeps asking , “I thought you said if you bought the deluxe premium version you wouldn’t have to buy that many more airplanes for it?”

Which I thought was going to be the case...

...alas hindsight, etc.

Benefit of the "2nd marriage" - we have separate bank accounts.

• Like 1

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

Received this wonderful Addon as Gift  from my very good Friend Uninstaller! Have been testing it today.

What a pleasent plane to fly! Seems to capture the Feeling of Flight from my memories of real planes better than most, if not all Default Asobo Planes I have tested. The Left Turning Tendencies are all there, present as I did Slow Flight at 60Kts with Land Config, and Climbing I Needed almost Full Rudder to Keep that Ball Centered. I'm biased because it also looks very similar to the one I did most of my PPL, so I loved it even before the first flight 🙂

Forward Slips are also perfectly modeled. Adverse Yaw is Present, you need to Work the Rudder as you fly it. Most important, you can fly like a real VFR GA Plane. looking outside, no need for Artificial Horizon, if you get the correct relationship from Horizon to the Hood, you will find it's a very predictable plane, with no Twitchness or Strange Behavior as I have encontered in some other MFS Planes. It just feels right.

Definitely a Must Buy for anyone looking for a nice experience!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Alexis Mefano

2 hours ago, Stoopy said:

Also, certain Comm radio freqs don't seem to be available to be tuned.. 122.anything, for instance.

Yes, I've found the same, and was wondering about it.

Also, when you set the transponder, the transponder window shows a different code from what you input.

4 hours ago, jankees said:

Euh, I did a whole series of msfs paints already, TBM's, MB-339's, C208's, Cubs, currently working on the Goose, the Duck and now this...

But it's Jankees..

...don't I have egg on my face.  Sorry, I was so enthralled with your work over at SOH, I got a bit exuberant.  Will definitely look up your content here in MSFS.  Glad you're along for the ride!

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

For me, this is the first real Release for FS20.

i hope that they can removed the registrations from the repaints and use the dynamic ones from the simulator.

Tomás Fabada Castellana

4 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

OK small bugs/shortcomings review

FM

1) accelerated stall - non existing

2) power on/off stalls - OK

3) spins - 10 out 10 attempts fails to enter even into incipient spin

4) carburetor engine doesn't chock when flying inverted

5) yaw/rudder trim animation is not showing movement when using key/axis binding

ELECTRICAL:

1) Radio - inop. MSFS doesn't read frequency or see power on

2) GPS mentioned in manual is missing

OTHER:

1) Open window doesn't change sound

It sounded like the sound did change when I opened and closed the canopy? 

This looks great and is my sort of aircaft being part touring, part aerobatic.  Not a well known aircraft in my neck of the woods.  Wish it had a GPS though.

Bit of a Quandary....do I buy this or the Seminole which is on sale?  Or wait for the Milviz 310 or A2A Aerostar for my twin piston experience?  Or buy the Seminole and wait for the JR SF-260?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ridvan Celik said:

It sounded like the sound did change when I opened and closed the canopy? 

Canopy yes but not window,. Carenado by the way got it right. Again not a bid deal really!

• Like 2