Sign in to follow this  
Todd2

Piaggio / FW P.149 released for MSFS (ATSim)!

1 minute ago, jcomm said:

Would be great is stalls and spins could be closer to what's described in the POH - Flight Characteristics section.

Stall takes pitch to 10º neg, spin the same but with development can bring pitch to almost level...

In MFS I can spin, and the stall is "mushy"...

Did you manage to spin P-149? I tried but I couldn't. Also when pull stick all the way aft in 60 degree bank I could get to alpha and stall, all it did just increased rate of turn!

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

28 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Did you manage to spin P-149? I tried but I couldn't. Also when pull stick all the way aft in 60 degree bank I could get to alpha and stall, all it did just increased rate of turn!

Nope, it, at most, enters a spiral dive...

Stalls, at least as described in the POH aren't possible either.

Yet another aspect lacking fine tuning that Alec noticed is idle rpm being way to high.

Someone mentioned not being able to get accelerated stalls either. Well, that can be due to insufficient elevator effectiveness, either in the model or when using the new parameters for controller axis fine tuning.

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Did a couple of nice short cross-country VFR flights in it over the weekend using VR, including dealing with icing (it's pretty COLD on the Oregon coast right now).

Fix the radios and get this thing to do spins, and it would be my dream aircraft. 

EDIT:  Well actually my dream aircraft would still be a Scout, Citabria or Decathlon updated for this sim that I could fly in VR, and since that ain't gonna happen from RealAir, maybe this is the publisher to take that on..... hint, hint, Hint, HINT!!!!!  😁

Edited by Stoopy
  • Like 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

Update incoming:

Some updates here, guys, if you have a problem with radio power duaring start from cold&dark or have no fuel pump sound, please redownload and reinstall the package from purchase letter link. Sorry for inconvenience..Stay tuned!

• Like 2

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

21 minutes ago, YoYo said:

Update incoming:

YoYo, just out of curiosity, where did you get this post from ? Do they have a Discord group ? Forum ?

Thx!

P.S.: Got it 🙂  - FB

Edited by jcomm

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Just a note to those installing the camera fix from flightsim.to - it has to be below the Piaggio aircraft folder in alphabetical order in the community folder or it won't load. 

I just put a 'Z' in front of the updated cameras folder to shuffle it to the bottom. 

The side views left and right are much better now.

Edited by bobcat999

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

3 hours ago, YoYo said:

Update incoming:

I redownloaded by version seems the same . I haven't try it yet

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Thanks Jankees!

zDAyqMo.jpg

Edited by Todd2

1 minute ago, xender said:

I cant find them in the library 😟

Check Flightsim.to they are there also.

@jankees

Would it be possible to create a paint without a registration, which would then allow the Asobo ATC ID to show up? 

Thanks for your work!

Carl

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper