Sign in to follow this  
DMullert

737 MAX Released for MSFS 2020 at Simmarket

This has been a complete disaster for me. V1.3 causes a CTD every time I select it with or without any other addons in community folder. Went back to v1.25 and n ow the FMC will not power up.  Some days.......

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Has anyone seen any cockpit mods?  This plane would look a lot better if the silver panels that are like puzzle pieces in overhead, were all one color, along with the silver parts on dash.

The 787 looks so much better inside with the one color.

This addon is heading in the wrong direction, OK Flyable to  UNFlyable.

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

3 hours ago, TomCYYZ said:

This addon is heading in the wrong direction, OK Flyable to  UNFlyable.

I agree the cockpit is an eye shore but the MAX is back to my hangar after using this member's model Mod. This is what the developer had to do in the first place before collecting our money😡

ASUS, Intel® Core™ i7-7700K, CPU 4.8GHz, NVIDIA GTX 1080Ti 11GB, 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD + 2TB HDD, ASUS 43" PG43UQ Monitor G-SYNC, LG UltraGear 27" GN850 G-SYNC

on simmarket was an discount. i have buyed this plane only for testing and have fun.
i have study the manual, tryed to fly many times with this plane.
but for me this 737 have nothing to do with the 737.
its not fun for me to fly with this plane, because the operation of the instruments,
especially autopilot is as unreal as it gets. so i have tested this airplane to fly manual, but this also have not fun for me.
this airplane just doesn't do what I expect from a 737. It does even less than I expected from the "cheap supplier". 
i knew this one can not do what a PMDG do, but it does not what a standard plane do: fly with fun. its too different from a 737.
It flies off from my SSD. I will have to keep waiting for the PMDG, and enjoy my standard Cessna in the MSFS.

5 minutes ago, Alti said:

on simmarket was an discount. i have buyed this plane only for testing and have fun.
i have study the manual, tryed to fly many times with this plane.
but for me this 737 have nothing to do with the 737.
its not fun for me to fly with this plane, because the operation of the instruments,
especially autopilot is as unreal as it gets. so i have tested this airplane to fly manual, but this also have not fun for me.
this airplane just doesn't do what I expect from a 737. It does even less than I expected from the "cheap supplier". 
i knew this one can not do what a PMDG do, but it does not what a standard plane do: fly with fun. its too different from a 737.
It flies off from my SSD. I will have to keep waiting for the PMDG, and enjoy my standard Cessna in the MSFS.

But you shure know you not get a study level plane for this money so just do not compare it to pmdg - that wouldn't be right and is nonsens i would say !

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

58 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

But you shure know you not get a study level plane for this money so just do not compare it to pmdg - that wouldn't be right and is nonsens i would say !

cheers 😉

you can keep your "nonsense" to yourself. I wrote that I didn't expect much from the plane. I wrote that I didn't expect it to be less than it was for me to expect. But that is not the point of your posting. You should learn to respect that other people are allowed to have a different opinion and not post discriminatory posts which have nothing to do with the topic just like that in the shadow of anonymity in a public forum. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Alti said:

You should learn to respect that other people are allowed to have a different opinion and not post discriminatory posts which have nothing to do with the topic just like that in the shadow of anonymity in a public forum. 

They didn't discriminate you in that post.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Alti said:

You should learn to respect that other people are allowed to have a different opinion and not post discriminatory posts which have nothing to do with the topic just like that in the shadow of anonymity in a public forum. 

There is nothing wrong with his post in my opinion. 

Edited by omarsmak30
  • Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

People should bear in mind that English is not the first language of a lot of AvSim members and make suitable allowances.

I wonder how many of us would cope were all discussion to be in German and we had to rely on translation services. The intended meaning would easily be lost in translation.

• Like 4

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

🙂

People should bear in mind that English is not the first language of a lot of AvSim members and make suitable allowances.

Yes i know, my English is not the best so sorry for that !!

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, pmplayer said:

🙂

Yes i know, my English is not the best so sorry for that !!

cheers 😉

There’s absolutely no need to apologise. My German is non existent.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I thank the moderator for the clarification, and for taking fire out of it.  
of course I would also never knowingly personally discriminate or personally attack anyone on the forum. Yes also I work with a translation program. If ever something word not allowed happened, I apologize for that too, it would not have been intentional. I hope we can return to the topic and dicuss with each other reasonably, even if sometimes with personal emphasis about the controversial simulator.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2021 at 4:03 PM, Ianrivaldosmith said:

“Palese” 

My god that site just sells anything these days. 

As is true with all the flight sim sites.   On any one of them you find really good software and really bad software.