Sign in to follow this  
TENPATROL

[FREEWARE] Flight recorder and Replay app.

1 hour ago, PAT_Noe said:

I have a problem that the plane is flying with the engines off after reloading the simulator. the same thing happens if I land, turn off the plane, and go into a replay to watch me land.

Was your engine running before you press replay? Currently the tool doesn't start your engine automatically during replay, so you need to make sure it is running.

It is also advised to make sure it is running when you start recording. It is to make sure that when you press Replay, your aircraft does not immediately jump to a state that can shutdown the engine (e.g. some aircraft does that when throttle is idle).

• Like 2

Wake me up when you can do a simple bloomin' blitherin' fly-by.   Having all this lovely scenery and no way to do a fly-by is just sad I'm sorry :sad:

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

Hello,

Your flight recorder and replay app is really fantastic for me.
So simple to use.

I recommend it to all users who want to produce nice videos.
I fly where I want, record my flight when I want to record my video, replay, pause, select my camera and point of view, start recording video, resume replay ...
I can change weather, time ...

You did a good job ! Bravo !

• Like 1

I’ve seen other videos of the drone cam in flyby mode, so camera positioned in fixed spot and it tracks the landing automatically.  There are two settings in drone cam but I’m probably doing something stupid, I can’t set it up.

Thomas Derbyshire

24 minutes ago, sidfadc said:

I’ve seen other videos of the drone cam in flyby mode, so camera positioned in fixed spot and it tracks the landing automatically.  There are two settings in drone cam but I’m probably doing something stupid, I can’t set it up.

There are 2 settings in Drone Camera Mode = Lock and Follow. 

Lock turns with the aircraft and Follow trace(follow) the aircraft. Try these. Happy flying...

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

23 minutes ago, MegaRiceBall said:

Looks like it does not capture weather information.

Do we know if the payware ones capture weather? Thanks.

None of them capture weather. They only capture aircraft data (position,heading, bank, pitch,flaps,etc.). No surrounding datas...

This is better than paywares, for sure. Simple...

Edited by kt069
  • Like 1

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

37 minutes ago, kt069 said:

There are 2 settings in Drone Camera Mode = Lock and Follow. 

Lock turns with the aircraft and Follow trace(follow) the aircraft. Try these. Happy flying...

thanks but yea played around with both of those without the desired result, will try again

Thomas Derbyshire

Are there any instructions or video tutorials on how to install and use this?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

@captain420

As explained if you follow links (page1), extract all files, run the exe (no installation).
Instructions are in the readme file, but it is so simple : as a frenchmen, I have understood how to use it without instructions !

On 2/19/2021 at 8:45 PM, Noel said:

Wake me up when you can do a simple bloomin' blitherin' fly-by.   Having all this lovely scenery and no way to do a fly-by is just sad I'm sorry :sad:

Can't you see the scenery using the drone camera? whats even worse they don't even have contrails for the airliners that's an immersion killer for me.

Edited by jbdbow1970

What is meant with "fly-by" , here ?  If this is; to see the aircraft passing with a camera which is standing; this is already an option of the drone camera. Option "Lock" (on or off) for tracing the aircraft and  option "Follow" (on or off) for following the aircraft.

Or is there something else meant "fly-by" ?  Happy flying.

I just tested. Believe it or not, it works way better than other payware add-ones up there. Good job!

• Like 5

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

In order to download stuff from Flightsim.to, do you have to register?

EDIT: Ok, had to sign up for the free Flight Recorder. 

Edited by Tailwinds