Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mike S KPDX

Working Title CJ4... Wow

Recommended Posts

I recall downloading this mod some time ago and did use it, really nice.  But now I just updated it after many months and completed a short flight, I am blown away.  This is really incredible and very very well done.  A big thanks to the team.

Just the work in the MANUAL alone is phenomenal.  Just had to say it.

  • Like 16
  • Upvote 1

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree. It is fantastic. Payware quality. It is a pleasure to fly! My only complaint is you can't see much at FL430 lol, but its a good way to get around and very satisfying when you nail an arrival, approach and landing. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And most or all of the Working Title crew have quit their jobs because they were hired by Microsoft/Asobo to get paid for doing this great work on the entire default fleet of planes which use EFIS displays.

  • Like 5

AMD Ryzen5 3600 cpu, 2060 SUPER gpu, 600 Watt Gold Thermaltake psu, 2K 32" Sceptre curved monitor, 16 GB RAM. Entire system including monitor under $1400 iBuyPower (IBP brand had best user reviews at BestBuy).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fielder said:

And most or all of the Working Title crew have quit their jobs because they were hired by Microsoft/Asobo to get paid for doing this great work on the entire default fleet of planes which use EFIS displays.

Correction: they were hired by Microsoft to work together with Asobo 😉

  • Like 1

i9-9900K OC 5.0ghz, 32GB DDR4 3600 RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, omarsmak30 said:

Correction: they were hired by Microsoft to work together with Asobo 😉

Correction correction: They quit their full time jobs, formed their own company, and were contracted by Microsoft to work together with Asobo. 😉

...jim

 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Intel i9 10900KF,  Nvidia 2080TI 11Gb, 64Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Either way - I'm hoping that this will be good news for all of us.


Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mike S KPDX said:

I recall downloading this mod some time ago and did use it, really nice.  But now I just updated it after many months and completed a short flight, I am blown away.  This is really incredible and very very well done.  A big thanks to the team.

Just the work in the MANUAL alone is phenomenal.  Just had to say it.

Came across it a few days ago and it's great, probably my favourite business jet now... (including the "fleet" I have in p3d).

Great work by Working Title .. .. ..


Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone post the link to the latest version of this mod?


FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 10 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dillon said:

Can someone post the link to the latest version of this mod?

 

https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/releases/download/cj4-v0.11.3b/workingtitle-cj4-v0.11.3.zip

You can always get a link to the latest from the top level of our git repo:   https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/

  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Rob Jones, Lead DeveloperWorking Title Simulations

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kaosfere said:

Thanks!


FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 10 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Flyfaster_MTN002 said:

careful in the past some of these have interfered with the WT so best to make sure it/they are compatible

These all work

  • Upvote 1

|Ryan Butterworth|

| i7 4790K@4.4GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA GTX 1080Ti | ASUS Z97-Pro | 1TB 860 Evo | 500GB 840 Evo Win10 Pro | 1TB Samsung 7200rpm | Seasonic X750W |

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

These all work

Right on and having asked him pointedly got a bit more info:

yes, so the other Interior texture mod is by MRR and its working just the same as this one, as we have created the structure for this one together.

Also this Livery has been a Project of me and TheFlieger who is a member of The WT Group so everything will just work fine 🙂

The goal is to have all the different GEN2 Cabins at one point available to download as a Pack and people only need to pick the one they want to use for the session 🙂

https://flightsim.to/file/11308/citation-cj4-gen2-n325cj-with-custom-interior


SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Flyfaster_MTN002 said:

Right on and having asked him pointedly got a bit more info:

yes, so the other Interior texture mod is by MRR and its working just the same as this one, as we have created the structure for this one together.

Also this Livery has been a Project of me and TheFlieger who is a member of The WT Group so everything will just work fine 🙂

The goal is to have all the different GEN2 Cabins at one point available to download as a Pack and people only need to pick the one they want to use for the session 🙂

https://flightsim.to/file/11308/citation-cj4-gen2-n325cj-with-custom-interior

If I understand correctly: if I install both files from the link above, I still have the new cockpit textures by More Right Rudder, correct? In other words, I can then remove the "new cockpit textures" from my community folder because those textures are already included in the file above?

Thanks.

Edited by Ricardo41

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    53%
    $13,405.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...