Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Wingnut_84

FSLabs A320-X/A319-X/A321-X Update v5.0.1.151 now available

Recommended Posts

How is one supposed to go about updating it? Uninstall the old version or just running the new installer? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post

Run the installer, it will advise if you wish to remove the old version. 

 

  • Like 1

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 and P3D v5 hotfix 2  🙂

System specs: Windows 10  Pro 64-bit, i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-2070, 32GB RAM  1X 1TB M2 for X-Plane 11, 1x 500GB SSD for P3Dv5, 1x256GB SSD for OS. Alpha-tester for FS2020

Share this post


Link to post

Awesome, just another 2 years now for the sharklets.

  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Eric 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, B777ER said:

Awesome, just another 2 years now for the sharklets.

That's the best post on here in months.  Good lad.   

They might have  that  aerosoft CRJ flying in a straight line before the sharklets comes out it's taking that long! 

Edited by fluffyflops
  • Like 3

 
 
 
 
v63vq9-5.png

Share this post


Link to post

What is the big deal about the sharklets?  I don’t get it. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Greggy_D said:

What is the big deal about the sharklets?  I don’t get it. 

I often wonder the same thing. I think there may be some FMGS software updates or something. Other than that, they are wing tip fairings...


David Porrett

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Greggy_D said:

What is the big deal about the sharklets?  I don’t get it. 

 

1 hour ago, DavidP said:

I often wonder the same thing. I think there may be some FMGS software updates or something. Other than that, they are wing tip fairings...

I believed people so hype for the sharklets mainly because of the visual (better screenshots I guess). Nothing new regards to system, just burn less fuel and more aerodynamic which makes the control little little bit different from the normal non-sharklets ones ( I'm not sure if FSlabs will implement it into their Sharklets update because I only can see the small difference about the handling during approach and landing IRL)

In addition to that, people also demanding the NEO ones. If FSlabs release an update only add the visual and  use the CEO performance, most of guys will be satisfied.

Edited by Hoang

Hoang Le

i7 10700F - ASUS ROG STRIX B460-F GAMING - 16GB Corsair DDR4-2666 - EVGA GTX 1080 SuperClocked

P3D v5

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Hoang said:

 If FSlabs release an update only add the visual and  use the CEO performance, most of guys will be satisfied.

On aerosoft, maybe, on FSL? doubt unless it's a free eyecandy update...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

FSLabs always simulate everything to the finest detail. Even if there is the slightest performance increase with the sharklets, it will be simulated. Didnt they even model the centre of gravity change when someone flushes the toilet? Lol.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

James Gill

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, james42 said:

FSLabs always simulate everything to the finest detail. Even if there is the slightest performance increase with the sharklets, it will be simulated. Didnt they even model the centre of gravity change when someone flushes the toilet? Lol.

Correct, this why is the FSL is the lamborgini and the aerosoft its the Fiat Punto of  airbus addons.  You get what you pay for in life.  Its that simple.

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

 
 
 
 
v63vq9-5.png

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Greggy_D said:

What is the big deal about the sharklets?  I don’t get it. 

It will also come with a full featured EFB with performance calculations,  airport map, etc... I'm keen to have this more than anything. 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Eric 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Hoang said:

Nothing new regards to system, just burn less fuel and more aerodynamic which makes the control little little bit different from the normal non-sharklets ones ( I'm not sure if FSlabs will implement it into their Sharklets update because I only can see the small difference about the handling during approach and landing IRL)

You sure about that?


Virtual Air Canada - Alex Luzajic

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, B777ER said:

It will also come with a full featured EFB with performance calculations,  airport map, etc... I'm keen to have this more than anything. 

Have they confirmed that it will have perfomance calculations? Not doubting you, just haven't seen it confirmed so far...

I'd really need that because using the ATSU for perfomance requests is so cumbersome 😅

And most Airbus operators in Europe use an EFB of some sort for that anyway...

Edited by thepilot

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    45%
    $11,435.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...