Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
jbdbow1970

We need more developers like this

Recommended Posts

like who??


CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just click the Twitch "ghost" and it will take you the recorded stream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Just click on the twitch stream sorry I am not the popular average cry baby in this forum. Its obvious more clever people out there that want to bring diversion to the sim than a Caranodo or a Breadok scheme.

Edited by jbdbow1970

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a quick rant.

I am beginning to hate with a passion these live streams where you (I) lose the content in the chat with the general public.  This guy is obviously a pleasant chappie and is good to listen to, but to get halfway through a sentence and then acknowledge his adoring public constantly in the background is extremely diverting.  If it was just general chat, fine, but to combine chat and specific subject or tutorial just leaves me cold.  

I know that it is now the "done thing" and at my age my attitude is probably unreasonable.

Had to get this off my chest for some reason.

Tony

  • Like 13
  • Upvote 1

Tony Chilcott.

 

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, himmelhorse said:

...

I am beginning to hate with a passion these live streams where you (I) lose the content in the chat with the general public.  This guy is obviously a pleasant chappie and is good to listen to, but to get halfway through a sentence and then acknowledge his adoring public constantly in the background is extremely diverting.  If it was just general chat, fine, but to combine chat and specific subject or tutorial just leaves me cold.  

I know that it is now the "done thing" and at my age my attitude is probably unreasonable.

Had to get this off my chest for some reason.

Tony

No, as much as I love listening to the interesting content, that bit does become annoying - you are not alone.  It is a feature of many streams unfortunately.

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 3

I like to fool airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio!

Intel Core I7 8086 @ 5.1 GHz with water cooling, GTX1080Ti, 32 GB RAM @ 3600 MHz, 2 x Samsung 1 TB NVME M.2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

No, as much as I love listening to the interesting content, that bit does become annoying - you are not alone.  It is a feature of many streams unfortunately.

 

That is exactly my problem.  Trying to find the interesting content.

I acknowledge that most of these guys are trying to earn a living through subscriptions and donations, but there has to be a better way to do this.  I click on these videos (mostly tutorials) and I simply cannot concentrate on what the actual content "should" be.  

This is off topic I guess and it was not my intention to railroad it.

Thanks to all for listening (reading??)

Tony


Tony Chilcott.

 

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jbdbow1970 said:

Caranodo

Carenado wins the Most Often Misspelled Name award hands down

  • Like 2


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, himmelhorse said:

 

That is exactly my problem.  Trying to find the interesting content.

I acknowledge that most of these guys are trying to earn a living through subscriptions and donations, but there has to be a better way to do this.  I click on these videos (mostly tutorials) and I simply cannot concentrate on what the actual content "should" be.  

This is off topic I guess and it was not my intention to railroad it.

Thanks to all for listening (reading??)

Tony

Ugh. I can't OH HI TONY stand to watch BOBCAT WHAT'S UP! these streams BOING BOING BOING WHOOOOOA MIKE... TWO MONTHS! THANK YOU sorry where was I? 

  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Eddie
KORF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, haskell said:

Ugh. I can't OH HI TONY stand to watch BOBCAT WHAT'S UP! these streams BOING BOING BOING WHOOOOOA MIKE... TWO MONTHS! THANK YOU sorry where was I? 

I wish I had said that LOL. Beautifully put.

Tony

  • Like 2

Tony Chilcott.

 

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2021 at 6:27 PM, haskell said:

Ugh. I can't OH HI TONY stand to watch BOBCAT WHAT'S UP! these streams BOING BOING BOING WHOOOOOA MIKE... TWO MONTHS! THANK YOU sorry where was I? 

LMAO. This is why I can’t watch Twitch. 


i9 10900K at 5.1. EVGA 3090 XC3 ultra hybrid, 64GB@4000 CL18, Asus ROG Max Hero XII, 2TB Sabrent Rocket nvme, Corsair AIO, Asus 43" HDR1000, Reverb G2,

Thrustmaster t.flight, Streamdeck XL, IBM Model M keyboard, Shure SM58 mic

Payware thus far, Ohare, Meigs, FlyTamps Las Vegas, DD Washington DC, Flying Iron Spitfire, JF Arrow III, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not to mention all these extra soundbytes that play every time someone donates, subscribes, give "bits" etc that are 10x louder then the actual stream content. Ugh

  • Like 1

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2021 at 4:50 PM, peroni said:

Carenado wins the Most Often Misspelled Name award hands down

In honestly screw up all 3

Carenado

Asobo

Alabeo 

🤣


Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    47%
    $11,790.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...