Sign in to follow this  
JBDB-MD80

We need more developers like this

like who??

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Just click the Twitch "ghost" and it will take you the recorded stream.

Just click on the twitch stream sorry I am not the popular average cry baby in this forum. Its obvious more clever people out there that want to bring diversion to the sim than a Caranodo or a Breadok scheme.

Edited by jbdbow1970

Here is a quick rant.

I am beginning to hate with a passion these live streams where you (I) lose the content in the chat with the general public.  This guy is obviously a pleasant chappie and is good to listen to, but to get halfway through a sentence and then acknowledge his adoring public constantly in the background is extremely diverting.  If it was just general chat, fine, but to combine chat and specific subject or tutorial just leaves me cold.  

I know that it is now the "done thing" and at my age my attitude is probably unreasonable.

Had to get this off my chest for some reason.

Tony

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

41 minutes ago, himmelhorse said:

I am beginning to hate with a passion these live streams where you (I) lose the content in the chat with the general public.  This guy is obviously a pleasant chappie and is good to listen to, but to get halfway through a sentence and then acknowledge his adoring public constantly in the background is extremely diverting.  If it was just general chat, fine, but to combine chat and specific subject or tutorial just leaves me cold.  

I know that it is now the "done thing" and at my age my attitude is probably unreasonable.

Had to get this off my chest for some reason.

Tony

No, as much as I love listening to the interesting content, that bit does become annoying - you are not alone.  It is a feature of many streams unfortunately.

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 3

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

2 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

No, as much as I love listening to the interesting content, that bit does become annoying - you are not alone.  It is a feature of many streams unfortunately.

That is exactly my problem.  Trying to find the interesting content.

I acknowledge that most of these guys are trying to earn a living through subscriptions and donations, but there has to be a better way to do this.  I click on these videos (mostly tutorials) and I simply cannot concentrate on what the actual content "should" be.  

This is off topic I guess and it was not my intention to railroad it.

Thanks to all for listening (reading??)

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

1 hour ago, jbdbow1970 said:

Caranodo

Carenado wins the Most Often Misspelled Name award hands down

• Like 2

2 hours ago, himmelhorse said:

That is exactly my problem.  Trying to find the interesting content.

I acknowledge that most of these guys are trying to earn a living through subscriptions and donations, but there has to be a better way to do this.  I click on these videos (mostly tutorials) and I simply cannot concentrate on what the actual content "should" be.  

This is off topic I guess and it was not my intention to railroad it.

Thanks to all for listening (reading??)

Tony

Ugh. I can't OH HI TONY stand to watch BOBCAT WHAT'S UP! these streams BOING BOING BOING WHOOOOOA MIKE... TWO MONTHS! THANK YOU sorry where was I? 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Eddie
KABQ

1 hour ago, haskell said:

Ugh. I can't OH HI TONY stand to watch BOBCAT WHAT'S UP! these streams BOING BOING BOING WHOOOOOA MIKE... TWO MONTHS! THANK YOU sorry where was I? 

I wish I had said that LOL. Beautifully put.

Tony

• Like 2

Tony Chilcott.

On 4/14/2021 at 6:27 PM, haskell said:

LMAO. This is why I can’t watch Twitch. 

AMD 7950x3d, MSI 4090 Supreme Liquid, 64GB@6000 CL30, MSI X670E ACE, 4TB Crucial T700 nvme, MSI AIO, Asus 43" HDR1000, Quest Pro, VKB gunfighter, Bravo throttle, TPR, IBM Model M keyboard, Shure SM58

Not to mention all these extra soundbytes that play every time someone donates, subscribes, give "bits" etc that are 10x louder then the actual stream content. Ugh

• Like 1

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

On 4/14/2021 at 4:50 PM, peroni said:

Carenado wins the Most Often Misspelled Name award hands down

In honestly screw up all 3

Carenado

Asobo

Alabeo 

🤣

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2