Sign in to follow this  
joepoway

P3Dv5.2 Hotfix 1 Now Available

Now I get this. I installed 5.2 at the beginning of June.

yguLqcN.jpg

Edited by Roger Ramjet

Thank you so much Joseph. I looked through the P3D support forum but I guess I missed this. Will try in the AM. Cheers!

No issues with the installation - doing it the remove and clean install way. All addons as per usual all there. I was double check ORBX via their file verify on their installer to make sure in that area everything else is on different drive as addons so all good!  The hang and screen issue appears to have gone. The standard nice day clouds do seem different but nothing really explored yet. No sure about the rest just have to try it and see. 

Has anyone tried gsx level 2 jetways with the new hot fix?  I’m getting device hung error when I try to connect jetways. Have reverted back to previous version and gsx works fine now. 

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

I reinstalled only the client btw. Maybe running fsdt live update might fix things. 

Vinod Kumar

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

4 hours ago, Roger Ramjet said:

Is there not an individual hotfix patch for download or do I have to download the whole 23 GB program again?

There are no dumb questions. 🙂 The hotfix isn't labelled as such. On the purchased downloads page, you should see the link for the full download, but just under that you should see another link:

+ Individual Component Downloads (click to expand)

Click the link, and you should see the individual components. There are 20 of them. The one you want to download is Install_Client.msi, which is only 237 MB. Once you've downloaded it, run the file to download.

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

12 hours ago, rob0203 said:

Anybody else has slow downloads with Hifisim? It takes more then 40 mins to download 229MB with a high speed wired cable connection for me.

It is only with Hifisim

Me too (Netherlands), about 1 hour ... pff

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JRMurray said:

Click the link, and you should see the individual components. There are 20 of them. The one you want to download is Install_Client.msi, which is only 237 MB. Once you've downloaded it, run the file to download.

No, uninstall your client first, then run the file.

• Upvote 1

Hi all

I installed the client only5.1 hot fix P3d was not showing any 3 d image ( even the default aircraft in the spinning window on the menu and if i tried to enter the sim all I had was a blank screen)

So I ran the reset function and now I have none of my add ons in the add on section of options

Do I have to reinstall them All?

If this is the case I can certainly see why folk are ditching P3D for MSFS2020

Note I have had P3D V2, V3, V4, V5 and the boxed version of FSX and never had this issue in the past

Thanks in advance if you can help.Best wishes

Bob

3 minutes ago, rlaycock said:

Hi all

I installed the client only5.1 hot fix P3d was not showing any 3 d image ( even the default aircraft in the spinning window on the menu and if i tried to enter the sim all I had was a blank screen)

So I ran the reset function and now I have none of my add ons in the add on section of options

Do I have to reinstall them All?

If this is the case I can certainly see why folk are ditching P3D for MSFS2020

Note I have had P3D V2, V3, V4, V5 and the boxed version of FSX and never had this issue in the past

Thanks in advance if you can help.Best wishes

Bob

Make sure you pointed the installation to the same folder P3D was previously installed to

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

Hi Thanks for the reply however i only updated the client so it automatically found  the previous installation.

I managed to get all the ORBX stuff working again (thanks to the orbx not P3D v5) However many of the buildings are black (no texture).  after the initial update this is one of the things which prompted me to run the reset function which apparently has been a wast of time now i am left with a sim which is useless. Best wishes

Bob

delete your shaders ? and cfg ?

9900k, RTX3080 12 GB ,maximus hero XI, Arctic Freezer 280 AIO, Phanteks Mesh case, 32GB steel series ram (3000 GHZ) , x3 Samsung Evo's 480 GB for scenery, intel 1660p 2TB nvme for P3D and addons /Scenery, Adata 480GB nvme for OS win11, 2 TB SSHD for everything else, 43" LG 4K TV for the sim(1440P) , second 27" monitor for charts/ YouTube etc. Warthog Stick, TCA ( Airbus) Throttle and Logitech  pedals, Razer keyboard and mouse, oh and a usb fan to cool me down on approach !

4 hours ago, vin747 said:

Has anyone tried gsx level 2 jetways with the new hot fix?  I’m getting device hung error when I try to connect jetways. Have reverted back to previous version and gsx works fine now. 

anybody else facing this issue?

Edited by vin747

Vinod Kumar

8 minutes ago, sonny147 said:

delete your shaders ? and cfg ?

Ok I will give it a go but i thought the reset function would do this?