Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Hotfix for CTDs and major issues coming soon

Great news, I figured the scale of issues wouldn’t wait for the next regular patch.

I have to say I like the part about 30 day “silences”…look how quick many threads here have devolved over the past few days.  This one only made it a handful of posts before nastiness entered.

• Like 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

16 minutes ago, Jeeeno said:

Nope. After SU5 it's an Xbox game/sim whatever, ported on PC.

P3D and Xplane are still available since this is a horror of a what ever you want to call it go back to the holly grail of sims .

• Like 2

Image removed as image is no longer available.

My god I hope there is a fix for the high temps in altitude as well. Enjoying a nice and cozy +30C at 12k ft right now...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Meanwhile and beside this "negativity"  B787 with Heavy division mod just Rocks...! Butter Cockpit with stable 72fps around Europe , zero stutters, great Immersion, no crashes, no more glass cockpit limitation  and everything maxed out ( Ultra settings at 1440p) 

Waiting for the new hotfix, thanks Los Asobos for your great work.

• Like 4

Intel Core i9-13900K | ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC 24GB | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | DDR5 64GB 6000-30 Trident Z5 RGB | Corsair ICUE H170i Elite Capellix RGB | Corsair 7000D Airflow ASUS ROG Thor Platinum II 1200 Watt | Samsung SSD 990 Pro NVMe M.2 2TB & 1TB | Alienware AW3423DW | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 27" Gaming Monitor | VKB-Sim Gladiator Mk.II | Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition

Please fix the saitek controller issues, especially the trim wheel which su 5 broke completely 

thank you 

• Upvote 1

Thx God.... tfffuuu.... Thx Asobo! 😉

CANT WAIT for CTD HOTFIX ⚠️

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

8 minutes ago, Flyfaster_MTN002 said:

Also interesting/telling is this is the 2nd release that has required a hotfix in spite of a large qualified beta team testing before release...

Surely that is simplifying matters? Xbox is a single configuration user base, PC's must have hundreds of thousands (?) of different configurations. Easy to beta test Xbox, far from easy for the PC market.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X on ROG CROSSHAIR VIIl DARK HERO (AM4), Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 V2 OC and 32 GB Vengeance Pro Ram 3600MHz. DELL Alienware AW3420DW 3440x1440 and DELL U2414H

17 minutes ago, Flyfaster_MTN002 said:

Also interesting/telling is this is the 2nd release that has required a hotfix in spite of a large qualified beta team testing before release...

That may have something to do with Asobo having to hit a release date that was announced and written in stone nearly a month before the beta program even started.

Edited by Matchstick
  • Like 3

Jeeze, just don‘t ask why they couldn’t or wouldn’t fix any of todays SU5 issues before, maybe 450 of the allowed 500 beta testers were just eager to get early hands in SU5 and but not willing to report anything. Anyway, I am the positive kind of guy and am thus very happy that MS/Asobo will react so fast at all, that is unseen compared to some titles I used before. big THANK YOU

• Like 5

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

25 minutes ago, badger2000 said:

My top priorities for the hotfix are:

1.  Fix the disappearing mouse issue so at least I can fly again. 

2.  Fix the loooong pauses 

3.  Fix the terrain lod 

I've not had much in the way of ctd after the first day. 

Just my 2 cents. 

To add:

- the colour saturation issues introduced with SU5

- broken control menu UI setting 

- broken camera pan settings

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, pvupilot said:

Anyone actually expecting anything from this hot fix?? I wouldn’t get excited for it. After the biggest update since the sim came out flopped… really disappointed as the sim looked and ran awesome before the forced update. 

Who knows what the new update will bring? 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

As the one-year anniversary is approaching, we certainly need a little injection of sanity from the Asobo Team!

But I also hope, as well, for an end to the rather grueling mandatory updates every month or so... 

Edited by overspeed3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DAD said:

Jeeze, just don‘t ask why they couldn’t or wouldn’t fix any of todays SU5 issues before, maybe 450 of the allowed 500 beta testers were just eager to get early hands in SU5 and but not willing to report anything. Anyway, I am the positive kind of guy and am thus very happy that MS/Asobo will react so fast at all, that is unseen compared to some titles I used before. big THANK YOU

Can I just check that you really want to suggest that the bulk of beta testers didn't do anything and that's the reason for the state of this release ?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mace said:

AVSIM really has become veeeerrry lenient/tolerant of really nasty posting in the last 2 years or so.

“nasty” is very subjective. Rest assured people still get enforced holidays. I gave someone one today.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

1 hour ago, CarlosF said:

Great news!!!

Tell that to all the whiners, so they can relax and instead enjoy the sim for what it is.

Exactly!

A CRASH TO DESKTOP SIMULATOR.......IRL!

• Like 2