Sign in to follow this  
virtuali

GSX 2.9.4 update for P3D5 - Multi-liveries

5 hours ago, BWBriscoe said:

Wow. Customer service at its finest.

I've tried to follow the post you put on your forums but its not clear what to do. There is clearly an issue that many of us are having, but I can't quite follow what the fix is?

Come on.... thats rude and not fair.

Look at his location, its Switzerland and he is still answering posts and customer. He is right if he says "working for us at insane hours"....

If there would be a fix which could be easly rolled out dont you think he would do it? Just give them time to troubleshoot and find a permanent solution for it...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Cheers,
Bernd🌈✈️

Good morning boys and girls,

we all should stop whining and complaining......."oh i paid for this and you allow yourself some sleep tonight despite your product is broken....".

I paid much more for MSFS and is it working?.....nope. Did i complain?.... nope.

Patience fellow simmers, patience.

Regards

Edited by Whenmaker
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

In fairness to @virtuali please do not add to this topic if you have encountered a problem with the update to GSX. Suggestions that might fix the problem should be posted in the official support forum.

And to criticise him for providing support on an unofficial forum is out of order. He spent well over 14 hours here yesterday trying to fix a problem he couldn’t replicate. A little respect wouldn’t go amiss.

• Like 10

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

9 hours ago, BWBriscoe said:

With all due respect, it's 12.37am where I am. I have tried to use my paid for product and it's not working properly because of your update. 

Oh for goodness sake, calm down. They produced an update for a fantastic product. They recognized the issue and have said they're working on it. The way you're carrying on anybody would think your house was on fire.

• Like 1

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

1 hour ago, virtuali said:

We posted a first temporary fix now, to solve some problems that has been reported:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

The Restart fix is not a long term solution, but should get you going while we find the cause.

Appreciate your quick response and continued dedication to the P3D platform!

• Upvote 1

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

Is it just me or has there been so many " rogue" updates the past 18 months?

MSFS( sim update 5)  , P3D,  Windows 10, the list goes on

I have a rule " if it ain't broke, don't fix it"

I notice even at my workplace. 'Updates " not properly beta tested , issues arising everywhere. Hotfixes needed. Performance issues, visual issues, new bugs .etc .etc. etc. its the same song and dance!

COVID everybody "working from home" lack of focus, distraction , bugs and errors maybe being pushed on to the side. We need our old normal back NOW.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, planechaser said:

I notice even at my workplace. 'Updates " not properly beta tested , issues arising everywhere. Hotfixes needed. Performance issues, visual issues, new bugs .etc .etc. etc. its the same song and dance!

COVID everybody "working from home" lack of focus, distraction , bugs and errors maybe being pushed on to the side. We need our old normal back NOW.

Rest assured, it’s not just you feeling that way.

Vic green

2 hours ago, planechaser said:

You're not alone! Its a "sign of the times" as they say. Everyone is in a rush to release stuff!

On the counter side of that, I appreciate Virtuali's situation here that trying to fix a problem that is not reproducible takes a lot of time, energy and patience.

Remember at the end of the day, for many this is a hobby, albeit a serious and fun one all at the same time!😉

• Like 1

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

Folks,

Does this update work as it's intended with the most recent semi-patch? Should those of us, who haven't updated yet, wait for the final patch?

2 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

Folks,

Does this update work as it's intended with the most recent semi-patch? Should those of us, who haven't updated yet, wait for the final patch?

No, I would just wait for the next update

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

No, I would just wait for the next update

Got it  -thanks!

My new personal policy henceforth. Wait two to four weeks before clicking any update.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Vic green

Unfortunately even with the apparent 'fix' things are still not working. At KJFK (Drzewiecki Design) and no jetways and the same error message. A real shame as I had planned to fly a special flight with a friend tomorrow to JFK.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz  
64.0 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti