Sign in to follow this  
rutrA

WU7 update is live

5 hours ago, Stoopy said:

How are you fellers checking to see if the update with the new world scenery took place properly?

I ask because even though I updated everythign in the content manager and marketplace I have gone to several airports in the west and east such as LOWI and LOWW and they seem the same as before the update.  Same for smaller airfields like LOKL and LOLU.  And no big rock in the middle of any desert neither even though I've been flying around for hours looking for it.

I can't work out if this is tongue in cheek or not!

Edited by MarcG
  • Like 3

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

And no big rock in the middle of any desert neither even though I've been flying around for hours looking for it.

Actually it is a licensing problem. MS has yet finalised the negotiations with the Aborigines Elders Council. The rock will come in a later hot fix.

• Like 6

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

How are you fellers checking to see if the update with the new world scenery took place properly?

I ask because even though I updated everythign in the content manager and marketplace I have gone to several airports in the west and east such as LOWI and LOWW and they seem the same as before the update.  Same for smaller airfields like LOKL and LOLU.  And no big rock in the middle of any desert neither even though I've been flying around for hours looking for it.

Funniest post of them all.
You made my day, bro !
🤣

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

This is a fantastic update and it seems from 9 pages of comments so far, that download issues with either MS Store or Steam have been minimal.  I'm sure there will be a few grumpies out there and fair enough, not everything will be perfect 🙄.  But for me the one immediate standout is that I now have a much more interesting splash screen to mesmerize on while opening MSFS. That ugly Pilatus has gone !! 

Still downloading. Cant wait! Dancing from foot to foot!. 

Cheers

Terry  

No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.

Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10700 CPU @2.90Ghz, 32GB RAM,  NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060, 12GB VRAM, Samsung QN70A 4k 65inch TV with VRR 120Hz Free Sync (G-Sync Compatible). 

Boeing Thrustmaster TCA Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Turtle Beach Velocity One Rudder Pedals.   

Have I just been an unobservant dolt all this time or is multiplayer aircraft in the world map now a thing? 

Cheers

Terry

No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.

Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10700 CPU @2.90Ghz, 32GB RAM,  NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060, 12GB VRAM, Samsung QN70A 4k 65inch TV with VRR 120Hz Free Sync (G-Sync Compatible). 

Boeing Thrustmaster TCA Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Turtle Beach Velocity One Rudder Pedals.   

3 minutes ago, Lord Farringdon said:

Have I just been an unobservant dolt all this time or is multiplayer aircraft in the world map now a thing? 

Cheers

Terry

You mean the small green aircraft thingies ? I’ve seen them before.

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

4 minutes ago, Lord Farringdon said:

Always been there. 

• Like 1

Yes, this is Perth Western Australia, I live 5okms south, Secret Harbour .

A quick 30 minute train ride from home to Perth, it’s really a modern city, that feels more like a large country town.

YPPH Is the fourth busiest airport in Australia, YPJT sits just south of Perth, but there are hundreds of small country airports.

The state is Vast, and the further you fly north, the greater the land transformation happens from tropical to deserts then more tropical.

Its a great state.

I love it.

Regards Brian

Bj from Oz

Edited by baxterbj
  • Like 6

10 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Anyone here from this city?  It looks interesting!

51855134776_dd9f344039_o.pngpeeerth by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Yes, this is Perth Western Australia, I live 5okms south, Secret Harbour .

A quick 30 minute train ride from home to Perth, it’s really a modern city, that feels more like a large country town.

YPPH Is the fourth busiest airport in Australia, YPJT sits just south of Perth, but there are hundreds of small country airports.

The state is Vast, and the further you fly north, the greater the land transformation happens from tropical to deserts then more tropical.

Its a great state.

I love it.

Regards Brian

Bj from Oz

4 hours ago, MarcG said:

I can't work out if this is tongue in cheek or not!

Tongue was very firmly in cheek just for a quick laugh.  😁🍺

• Like 6

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

9 minutes ago, Stoopy said:

Tongue was very firmly in cheek just for a quick laugh.  😁🍺

Looking forward to the Swaziland update.
I want to see how they improved LSGG and LSZH.
🍻

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Its on the other side of Australia to me, but yep, Perth is even more beautiful in RL.  Perth water, King's Park, Freo, Rottnest Island.  But wouldn't score it more than 12 out of 10  🙂

Holy Carp - Brissie photgrammetry is awesome - takes its toll on FPS, but just stunning flying around true renditions of houses, parks, the islands.  Don't think I need the rest of the world now SE Qld is even more detailed!  🙂

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DJJose said:

AU is a special region. YPEC made me a fan while on P3D.

YPEC.jpg

This is how it looks in MSFS WU7 and freeware YLMQ available at flightsim.to

Screenshot-28.pngLooks like it needs an update.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.