Sign in to follow this  
Bdub22

PMDG 737 VIDEO IS OUT

8 hours ago, VBHB said:

Still flies the same. All the buttons still in same place still does the same thing. They'll be quality of life updates like SimBrief integration and CPDLC? 

So if a plane has been done before in a simulator, it can never be made again?

• Like 4

6 hours ago, JDWalley said:

Keep in mind that the user base for MSFS is a lot larger than P3D or FSX -- there are going to be more than a few buyers who haven't used earlier versions.

Exactly. I always flew combat sims like DCS, IL-2, etc. and had no real interest in the likes of X-plane, P3D, etc. Then I saw the visuals and what MSFS was offering and decided to take a jump into a new world. There'll likely be lots more like me. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Tektolnes said:

Exactly. I always flew combat sims like DCS, IL-2, etc. and had no real interest in the likes of X-plane, P3D, etc. Then I saw the visuals and what MSFS was offering and decided to take a jump into a new world. There'll likely be lots more like me. 

I would say that first time purchasers of the PMDG 737, the BAe 146 or the Maddog MD80 will all significantly exceed the number of simmers who owned these aircraft in the other platforms.

• Like 3

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level Ten Minutes of the F-14 Tomcat and Supercarrier - Launch - Mission - Recovery | DCS World | 4K

I owned and flew the 737s in P3D, and after a few years of flying it , it got boring to me, so I switched to prop aircraft . I don't think I will purchase the 737 again. If I had never owned one, I probably would buy the 737. 

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

7 hours ago, BIGSKY said:

Rob said not to touch anything in those menus,not good.

Is the same for FBW, they tell you not to use in-game fuel and weight planner as they include theirs same goes for PMDG

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

9 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

Is the same for FBW, they tell you not to use in-game fuel and weight planner as they include theirs same goes for PMDG

No different to FSX or P3D, only use the weight and fuel loading in the FMS.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

17 minutes ago, MarkW said:

No different to FSX or P3D, only use the weight and fuel loading in the FMS.

Yep exactly. Sometimes is buffing to see some drama here and the same behavior has existed since before.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Great news, can't wait to get my hands on the 737-800

Edited by CarlosF
  • Like 1

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

8 hours ago, anden145 said:

Wow! PMDG just can't do anything right!! What's the matter in here?

and no 8K textures? how dare they! if Airbus freeware can do it, hopefully soon also on a PMDG near you. that will be the icing on the fuselage/wing/cake.

• Like 1

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

8 hours ago, JDWalley said:

Hey, at least he taught us how to say "Drzeweicki."

And I still can't say it. 😊

• Like 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

I have to say their rendition of Renton, and Flytampa's Las Vegas are easily the two best Airport addons to grace this sim.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

There was a live streaming video of Chewwy94. New flight KSAN - KTUS

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

4 hours ago, MDFlier said:
12 hours ago, JDWalley said:

Hey, at least he taught us how to say "Drzeweicki."

And I still can't say it

4 hours ago, MDFlier said:

and some even spell it correctly Drzewiecki 😊. next time tell the parents to come up with a different last name. or think of a company name that even someone outside Poland can spell and pronounce. How about something like Tesla, Audi, Cessna, Apple ...

Edited by turbomax

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

12 hours ago, 2reds2whites said:

So if a plane has been done before in a simulator, it can never be made again?

My comment still rings true after watching the streams. It's actually even less because there's no EFB, winds etc oh and it cartwheels on landing.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.