Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

PMDG 737 Beta Tester here....look what I've been hoarding!

Hey Guys,
It's been a long, hard, enjoyable, frustrating (for everyone...Devs, testers, patiently waiting simmers, hehe), rewarding, and incredible experience beta testing this phenominal aircraft!

I have bitten a hole clean thru my bottom lip watching all the speculative posts in many forums, knowing answers to questions you guys had but had to remain in the cone of silence.....until toady!

You guys know me as a long-time contributor of freeware paints, and I'm pleased to announce that I will continue that tradition with the release of this epic aircraft.

I plan to bring over all my previous paints for the 737-700, in addition to a few that I've created by request by members of the beta team.

Before I paste in the pic of all the paints I'm converting, let me show you a few of what you've all been waiting for (all have been recreated and depict the latest beta build of the aircraft.)

Speaking of disclaimers:
DISCLAIMER: All screens are of the product in its latest beta iteration, some things shown may change before release.

I wanted to make my very 1st public screen one that hits several cools things that max out Steve's geek meter. 🙂

I echo Rob's excitement about the DD Renton scenery.  Being a "virtual" painter, I see the completion of my "virtual paint hangar" come to life in this scenery! 
Here is my completed Germania paint getting ready to roll out of the Renton Paint Hangar. 🙂 
The lighting and atmospherics in MSFS, the scenery and the plane are something to behold in this pic.  Look at the lights on the paint scaffolds reflecting off the plane...just awesome!

F1xa4p.png

Qm8cmB.png

And who can guess the next paint I'm working on?

67yI0R.png

XNPxeP.png

This is the 1st repaint from scratch I did for a fellow beta tester.  This is a new-ish airline in South America.  I like it.   Its an odd livery from a painter's standpoint because the winglets when looking from the left are blue and looking from the right, orange.

pn6wVV.png

2wMNwC.png

Guys, unfortunately I'm on a laptop traveling this week (figures)...and converting these screens to the latest beta build has been a challenge to say the least.  But regardless, I'll do the best I can getting you guys some more screens as even with a small screen, this palne is so photogenitc!  
In addition, the beta team is still extremely busy testing and trying to get her done for you guys, so I know that any lack of screens or communication in the near future won't be met with "OMG why are they not posting screens and answering every detailed question we ask??  I want my screens and answeres....and I want them NOW! LOL.  
Honestly, I think what you guys REALLY want is the plane...so let us focus on making that happen....deal?

Here are a few more randoms...

omEpiV.png

5UyYye.png

8hR6un.png

DfCUH2.png

FaBWf6.png

XkQI2y.png

• Like 33
  • Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Excellent set of liveries!

• Like 2

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

20 minutes ago, Pugilist2 said:

Excellent set of liveries!

Yes !

cheers 😉

• Like 2

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

As always, awesome repaints Steve!

I love that virtual paint hangar!

Look forward to seeing more of your artwork!

• Like 2

I drooled for several minutes. Its stunning...thanks for sharing and work for the livery! I hope that you'll do the Portland Timbers...?

This will be my starting point until Boeing Field then Seattle. After a long career will begin for me.

• Like 1

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

30 minutes ago, davenicoll said:

Beautiful looking bird although not my cup of tea..

What? You can't say such a thing.

• Like 1

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

Those screenshots look absolutely amazing! As do the liveries. Thanks so much for sharing! 👌

• Like 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

Nice job Steve!  Good pics too!

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

What's the big deal .........😉😍

• Like 2

Looks stunning, !

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Superb livery renditions.

Will you also be doing some paints for the 800, when it is released?

T45

• Like 1

That's not fair. Why does Steve always get the new toys? :sad:

• Like 3

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.