Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

Leonardo Maddog to be released 30 April!

Nice move from Leonardo folks.
Now they can work on sounds and textures!! 😄

• Like 3

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Installed the update but the plane won't load. 
EDIT. Tell a lie. It loaded but took an absolute age.

Edited by jarmstro

loaded fine for me.  Though that first load time is crazy.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

I've done some quick internet searching and don't see any liveries for this version for Midwest Airlines.  Does anyone know if that livery exists for the FS2020 version?

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

1 hour ago, Fiorentoni said:

Simmarket update is out:

Changelog 1.0b84:
- new installer software;
- fixed issue with ATC stuttering;
- fixed issue with EFB brightness, min value now is greater then 0;
- fixed small issues in the exterior model;
- fixed issue with ACARS preliminary WAB message;
- fixed missing mech call sound;
- fixed missing CABIN ALTITUDE aural;
- fixed issue of Load Manager duplicating the EFB background png in the community folder when installing liveries;
- fixed overhead panel collision;
- added panel collision for EFB 1/2;
- added TAB + left click for HDG and ALT knobs as equivalent of right click;
- added handling of AUTOPILOT DISENGAGE e AUTOTHROTTLE DISCONNECT sim events;
- added missing PFPX/SimBrief profiles to installer;
- added current selected panel state in Load Manager info page;
- increased overall sounds volume;
- SimVars for landing, strobe and beacon light now reflect the state of the aircraft lights.

Thats great news..

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

49 minutes ago, klamal said:

I've done some quick internet searching and don't see any liveries for this version for Midwest Airlines.  Does anyone know if that livery exists for the FS2020 version?

I haven’t seen one yet but keep an eye on flightsim.to as there’s new liveries popping up there constantly 

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, micstatic said:

loaded fine for me.  Though that first load time is crazy.  

Just like the A32NX: Every plane with WASM will take a LONG time to load the first time after an update.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Hi,

did you guys tweak the controls sensitivity setting ? I have no curves inside MSFS but find the plane reacts very very slowly to my inputs. I noticed there is an advanced tab in the load manager that allow axis sensitivity tweaking…

Pierre

1 hour ago, Fiorentoni said:

Just like the A32NX: Every plane with WASM will take a LONG time to load the first time after an update.

Patient indeed is the name of the game 😉

André

I go tit from simmarket couple of days ago  Whats the procedure for the update please ?

Do u have to uninstall the original ?  Or can u just go right over the original and install the update ?

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

1 hour ago, Sunshine13 said:

Do u have to uninstall the original ?  Or can u just go right over the original and install the update ?

Read the instructions and yes…uninstall current before installing new ver. 

-B

thanks, nice to see somebody listens!

• Upvote 1

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

3 hours ago, the_simpilot said:

PMDG announced that the 737 will be released on Monday May 9th. It's raining airliners In MSFS

And based on what Aamir said here a couple of days ago, we might get an A320 in the summer