Sign in to follow this  
GSalden

Anyone tried Feel There :Frankfurt EDDF

https://feelthere.com/shop/msfs2020/frankfurt-airport-msfs/

Someone posted some remarks about it :

https://secure.simmarket.com/feelthere-eddf-frankfurt-airport-msfs.phtml

It’s very cheap too….

Is it better than the default De Luxe handcrafted EDDF ?

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

18 minutes ago, GSalden said:

Is it better than the default De Luxe handcrafted EDDF ?

Most definately not. I looked at the pictures and I'm familiar with EDDF from various previous sim iterations add-ons and from seeing the pictures of the Asobo version.

This here is an absolute joke.

That being said I wish Microsoft would make the Premium Deluxe content available seperately instead of in a complete package at a high price. I would very much like to buy their EDDF version as a standalone for a reasonable small price until someone like SimWings or Justsim has mercy and does their version of EDDF.

Edited by Farlis
  • Like 1

This is the captainsim of airports 

Edited by DaWu
  • Like 8

Lukas Dalton

The Premium Deluxe Version (with some tiny flightsim.to additions) is better than that. 🙂

• Like 9

FlyByWire Simulations

11 hours ago, DaWu said:

This is the captainsim of airports 

Ouch.  Can't get much lower than that....in fact, I don't think its possible.

So I imagine their EDDF doesn't have runways much like that other company's airplane doesn't have a cockpit...you know...stuff other devs would normally include to call it an airport, airplane, etc? 🤣

Edited by Steve Dra
  • Like 3

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I suspect Aersoft working on it. But they didn't say anything in the public yet.

FlyByWire Simulations

39 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

I ignore all remarks from those don't own the add-on. 😀

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

9 minutes ago, Bigt said:

Is a good quality EDDF being worked on by anyone?

Yes, just have to wait a little longer.

Philipp Schwaegerl

I'm very familiar with frankfurt airport and this version looks nothing like frankfurt. The layout may be correct, but the colors or even the shapes of a lot of builds doen't match the reality at all. The premium deluxe version with the freeware update looks a lot more realistic than this.

Too sad that no good addon for germanys biggest airport is in sight.

best regards, Mathias

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

I ignore all remarks from those don't own the add-on. 😀

I ignore remarks from everyone who ignores my remarks 🤣

OK...do you ignore remarks from everyone who ignores your remarks about you ignoring their remarks if they don't own the software? (just trying to save you a reply, hehe)

Hard to navigate the Airport addon world right now....EDDF is probably one of the most needed airports for MSFS not properly created yet IMO.  As others have noted...one of Aerosoft's affiliate airport creators (or was it them themselves, not sure)....did create the best one for P3D as about 99.9% of simmers here know.  Hoping they or another good airport dev is hot-n-heavy on getting one out...we NEED it, just like we need TAMPA....from a company...oh..I don't know, with TAMPA in their company name? 🤔  LOL...I live in Tampa, so naturally I'd like to have it in the sim. 😉 Get on it FlyTampa!

I'm actually surprised that company that brought us the 737Max has not popped out a Frankfurt yet....I love their KBOS!! 🤔 

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

25 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

I ignore remarks from everyone who ignores my remarks 🤣

OK...do you ignore remarks from everyone who ignores your remarks about you ignoring their remarks if they don't own the software? (just trying to save you a reply, hehe)

Hard to navigate the Airport addon world right now....EDDF is probably one of the most needed airports for MSFS not properly created yet IMO.  As others have noted...one of Aerosoft's affiliate airport creators (or was it them themselves, not sure)....did create the best one for P3D as about 99.9% of simmers here know.  Hoping they or another good airport dev is hot-n-heavy on getting one out...we NEED it, just like we need TAMPA....from a company...oh..I don't know, with TAMPA in their company name? 🤔  LOL...I live in Tampa, so naturally I'd like to have it in the sim. 😉 Get on it FlyTampa!

I'm actually surprised that company that brought us the 737Max has not popped out a Frankfurt yet....I love their KBOS!! 🤔 

Verticalsim is working on Tampa. AS EDDF is probably coming. It's only a matter of time my brother.

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I don't understand why we buy msfs premium for handcrafted airports and then still waiting for other addons. I love MSFS and that we get super high-detailed airports within in the World Updates, what I don't understand is: why don't they update the premium airports on that detail? I am pretty sure, if they update EDDF, EHAM, HECA, OMDB, EGLL etc. people would consider updating to premium or deluxe version.

Didn't the Asobo said back then, they will have updates only for premium customers? I might be mistaken, but I remember such a statement. What I now is, that I am not happy with them, because they are even baraly useable for VATSIM.

Edited by 737_800
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

So I imagine their EDDF doesn't have runways much like that other company's airplane doesn't have a cockpit...you know...stuff other devs would normally include to call it an airport, airplane, etc? 🤣

Haha I got a good laugh 🤣

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

Now I'm confused.

I had a thread asking about add on airports and the feedback was that there is no need if you have the hand crafted version (premium deluxe).

Now I understand it's not that good.

I am on the fence if to get the standard and buy add-ons when available or just buy the premium deluxe and settle for the handcrafted airports

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]