September 1Sep 1 Author I like to see happy users! Although an empty Gillespie is very not my taste ;) Even with Say Intentions GA injected traffic (settings to 11/10), it's not the Gillespie I know in real. Again personal taste (I remind that I add this toggeable feature ;) and all this is on my spare time ;) Vincent B. Check my free MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio/trending and my hardware configuration.
September 1Sep 1 Exciting @vbazillio Vincent, great stuff as always. I applaud your efforts! Will be downloading later today and checking it out via helicopter 😊😉 AMD Ryzen 9900X3D & ASUS X870E Gaming Plus MB, w/64 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, ASUS TUF RTX 5090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, HAVN Case, Virpil VPC Panels 2 and 3, TM F/A 18 Stick on Virpil Base, Virpil Rotor TCS Plus w/ Hawk-60 Collective grip, Virpil MongoosTM Throttle, TM TPR Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11
September 1Sep 1 6 hours ago, vbazillio said:I like to see happy users! Although an empty Gillespie is very not my taste ;) Even with Say Intentions GA injected traffic (settings to 11/10), it's not the Gillespie I know in real. Again personal taste (I remind that I add this toggeable feature ;) and all this is on my spare time ;)Matter of opinion I guess. I rather have less traffic and know that the ones there are for real. Machines that will actually move and interact with you and interact with ATC at some point than a crowded airport with ”pictures” of aircraft. But in any case the option is now there and I couldnt be happier 😉
September 1Sep 1 @vbazillio Well Vincent, stunning work on KSEE. I have downloaded and spent around 40 minutes exploring and hovering in a heli all over and you have done a cracking update on this one! Great stuff! AMD Ryzen 9900X3D & ASUS X870E Gaming Plus MB, w/64 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, ASUS TUF RTX 5090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, HAVN Case, Virpil VPC Panels 2 and 3, TM F/A 18 Stick on Virpil Base, Virpil Rotor TCS Plus w/ Hawk-60 Collective grip, Virpil MongoosTM Throttle, TM TPR Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11
September 1Sep 1 Wow. Just Wow. Ron MSFS 2024 -Too many airplanes to name. Too many airports to name.
September 2Sep 2 For people who don't want static GA aircraft, what do you use to get a lot of GA traffic? I know there's multiple options for airliner traffic and there's always some GA mixed in, but never enough (at least for me). Personally, I like the static aircraft in GA because otherwise the parking might be completely empty. I get why people don't want static airliners, but fields like this simply won't have much traffic.Anyway, fantastic work as always Vincent! ------------------------- Craig from KBUF
September 3Sep 3 9 hours ago, kerosene31 said:For people who don't want static GA aircraft, what do you use to get a lot of GA traffic? I know there's multiple options for airliner traffic and there's always some GA mixed in, but never enough (at least for me). Personally, I like the static aircraft in GA because otherwise the parking might be completely empty. I get why people don't want static airliners, but fields like this simply won't have much traffic.Anyway, fantastic work as always Vincent!I use SayIntentions. It gives a lot of AI GA traffic. Perhaps not as mush at having static aircraft on but to me enough. The volume of GA AI generated is determined by how many GA parking spots the TaxiTuner file has. TaxiTuner is a S.I product much like AFCAD back in the day where you control taxiways, parkings etc. The more spots, the more AI 😄
September 3Sep 3 Author 9 hours ago, kerosene31 said:For people who don't want static GA aircraft, what do you use to get a lot of GA traffic?Even if I'm part of those who love static at KSEE ;) I've tested a log of solutions, including several free mod at flightsim.to and I haven't find a better solution that Say Intentions. It creates small GA - single piston aircraft - realistic traffic including simple pattern work, on any airfield. It uses AI traffic found on your configuration. I personally have AIG and the MTL IVAO library. I can see Piper, some Cessna, Maule... and some piston or turbine GA like Beechcraft King Air. For complex airfield GA - even the small one like Page KPGA - you can customized the ground traffic path layout with the editor Taxi Tuner, if the default or hundreds of community profils doesn't fit your taste.Of course, Say Intentions is really not bug free. I'm just a MSFS GA lover and Say Intentions subscription's customer. Vincent B. Check my free MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio/trending and my hardware configuration.
September 3Sep 3 Author 7 minutes ago, mikced said:TaxiTuner is a S.I product much like AFCAD back in the day where you control taxiways, parkings etc. The more spots, the more AI 😄Which TT profil do you use? One by "EdgeCase" is customized for my scenery but I can't make SI ground recognize West Transient or Gillespie Cafe when I request "taxi to". Edited September 3Sep 3 by vbazillio Vincent B. Check my free MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio/trending and my hardware configuration.
September 3Sep 3 6 hours ago, vbazillio said:Which TT profil do you use? One by "EdgeCase" is customized for my scenery but I can't make SI ground recognize West Transient or Gillespie Cafe when I request "taxi to".I make my own T.T profiles for all airports I use (often by cloning a good public one). That way I can have it exactly like I want it. What you can do is to clone EdgeCase version and just add whatever you like to it in the form of special locations that ground and tower should be aware off. I add specific locations like Transient parkings and other locations both for each individual parking spot (on the option for Terminal data section of each parking) as well as add a location spot for it on the actual map. Edited September 3Sep 3 by mikced
September 3Sep 3 7 hours ago, vbazillio said:Even if I'm part of those who love static at KSEE ;) I've tested a log of solutions, including several free mod at flightsim.to and I haven't find a better solution that Say Intentions. It creates small GA - single piston aircraft - realistic traffic including simple pattern work, on any airfield. It uses AI traffic found on your configuration. I personally have AIG and the MTL IVAO library. I can see Piper, some Cessna, Maule... and some piston or turbine GA like Beechcraft King Air. For complex airfield GA - even the small one like Page KPGA - you can customized the ground traffic path layout with the editor Taxi Tuner, if the default or hundreds of community profils doesn't fit your taste.Of course, Say Intentions is really not bug free. I'm just a MSFS GA lover and Say Intentions subscription's customer.That's interesting. I stick with BATC because of the cost, and I like it, but it really doesn't touch GA airfields at all. Hopefully the BATC VFR additions change that in the future. I don't think I've ever seen an AI plane at an airport that wasn't also running airliners. ------------------------- Craig from KBUF
September 3Sep 3 Author 1 hour ago, mikced said:I make my own T.T profiles for all airports I use (often by cloning a good public one). That way I can have it exactly like I want it. What you can do is to clone EdgeCase version and just add whatever you like to it in the form of special locations that ground and tower should be aware off.I would love to have synergies there, to avoid separate good initiatives... even worst private profils for my sceneries. I did start to put some indication Gillespie Cafe, West transient... but it didn't work (ATC didn't recognized my request). Vincent B. Check my free MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio/trending and my hardware configuration.
September 3Sep 3 9 hours ago, vbazillio said:Of course, Say Intentions is really not bug free. I'm just a MSFS GA lover and Say Intentions subscription's customer.The biggest drawback for me is the cost. At this stage of their development I couldn't (OK, wouldn't) use their ATC, so the only use I'd get would be as a traffic injector and for that limited use the value gained wouldn't justify the steep price.I wish there was a viable, cost effective, GA traffic solution out there for the small to medium fields I fly from but given the current situation - thank you for including quality static aircraft at your most excellent airports. With you new options to remove, it serves everyone;s needs.Scott
September 3Sep 3 55 minutes ago, tttocs said:The biggest drawback for me is the cost. At this stage of their development I couldn't (OK, wouldn't) use their ATC, so the only use I'd get would be as a traffic injector and for that limited use the value gained wouldn't justify the steep price.I wish there was a viable, cost effective, GA traffic solution out there for the small to medium fields I fly from but given the current situation - thank you for including quality static aircraft at your most excellent airports. With you new options to remove, it serves everyone;s needs.ScottIf you see Flight Simming as a real hobby it is not so expesive in my opinion 😄Consider golf or any other sport really and compare cost per hour.
September 3Sep 3 16 minutes ago, mikced said:If you see Flight Simming as a real hobby it is not so expesive in my opinion 😄Consider golf or any other sport really and compare cost per hour.Very true. Ed Windows 11 PRO-AMD RYZEN 9 9950X3D-MSI MAG X870E TOMAHAWK-NVIDIA RTX 5080 16GB-64GB GSKILL 6000-2TB NVMe-1050PSU- It goes to Eleven! Si ATC. IRL Pilot C152 - C172SP - PA-28-181 Archer II - Piper PA-28 Cherokee - Evektor Harmony - AOPA# 09053717 https://www.flightventuresaviationacademy.com/ https://www.pcflyers.org/
Create an account or sign in to comment