Sign in to follow this  
threexgreen

New BlueBird 757 Videos

Watching the start sequence video, you can see aspects of the hydraulics fuel pumps etc are replicated nicely. 

I flew the 757 for many years and watching that video took me right back! 

3 minutes ago, carlanthony24 said:

Just believe what I am saying.

Apologies, I’m confused by your point, are you saying if the developer releases a 757 in the game without a complete hydraulic system then the gear and flaps won’t work? 

8 minutes ago, Gstove said:

Apologies, I’m confused by your point, are you saying if the developer releases a 757 in the game without a complete hydraulic system then the gear and flaps won’t work? 

Effectively yes. Just be prepared for when it comes out you will realize how wrong the article is.

Edited by carlanthony24

12 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

I've read on Cruiselevel.de that the aircraft will be released without ANY electrical, hydraulic or pressurization system / simulation. This seems to become the new normal, I guess...

I typically like to stay away from forum chats but when someone posts blatant misinformation I need to intervene.  Please take the time to watch the video before making a comment like that.  The article on cruiselevel is incorrect.  They clearly did not watch my full video or maybe the English translation is incorrect. They also spell my name incorrectly.  I have never heard from these guys nor have they ever reached out to me for more clarification.  

Just to be clear and as stated in my video ( FF to 2 min ),  it will have a custom  APU, electrical, pneumatic, cabin press, IRS systems along with other systems ( I will have a comprehensive list in 4-5 months time ) . The hydraulics do work but are limited ( meaning if the pumps are off the control surfaces and landing gear will not work ).    A more in depth hyd system is planned but will not be on the initial release ( will be provided as a free upgrade ).  These things take time but we'll get there.  

• Like 13

8 hours ago, sherv_BBS said:

These things take time but we'll get there.  

Looks awesome so far, you’ve really captured the essence of the 757 from what I saw in those videos. 

8 hours ago, sherv_BBS said:

I typically like to stay away from forum chats but when someone posts blatant misinformation I need to intervene.  Please take the time to watch the video before making a comment like that.  The article on cruiselevel is incorrect.  They clearly did not watch my full video or maybe the English translation is incorrect. They also spell my name incorrectly.  I have never heard from these guys nor have they ever reached out to me for more clarification.  

Just to be clear and as stated in my video ( FF to 2 min ),  it will have a custom  APU, electrical, pneumatic, cabin press, IRS systems along with other systems ( I will have a comprehensive list in 4-5 months time ) . The hydraulics do work but are limited ( meaning if the pumps are off the control surfaces and landing gear will not work ).    A more in depth hyd system is planned but will not be on the initial release ( will be provided as a free upgrade ).  These things take time but we'll get there.  

Thanks for clearing things up. I did watch the video now. Their sentence (in reported speech) in the article is phrased like those systems (electrical, hydraulics, cabin press) would not be there at relase but would be added after release (I am a german native speaker). They apparently completely misunderstood what you said. You might want to contact them about this.
Sorry for spreading misinformation from my side. I should have watched the video before commenting here, but the problems lies somewhere else, because most people use flightsim websites exactly for having a short resume of videos, live streams, all kinds of informations, because it saves time.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, sherv_BBS said:

Are you "The" Sherv from the Project OpenSky (POSKY) days?  If so its fantastic to see you picking up the 757 and returning to the community!   I painted many of the excellent models POSKY released in the day, and can't wait to throw some paint at the Bluebird 757!

Hope to bring these old girls to the community when she's released: (not POSKY models below but from that era)

1HnTQ0.jpg

RrGRhQ.jpg

• Like 3

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

15 hours ago, sherv_BBS said:

Glad to see you say it how it is.

14 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

Thanks for clearing things up. I did watch the video now. Their sentence (in reported speech) in the article is phrased like those systems (electrical, hydraulics, cabin press) would not be there at relase but would be added after release (I am a german native speaker). They apparently completely misunderstood what you said. You might want to contact them about this.
Sorry for spreading misinformation from my side. I should have watched the video before commenting here, but the problems lies somewhere else, because most people use flightsim websites exactly for having a short resume of videos, live streams, all kinds of informations, because it saves time.

Thank you for the apology. Yes I agree I will need to reach out to them to have this corrected.  I agree that most use the flightsim websites to get their news and if there is incorrect info, it can create confusion.  

9 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Are you "The" Sherv from the Project OpenSky (POSKY) days?  If so its fantastic to see you picking up the 757 and returning to the community!   I painted many of the excellent models POSKY released in the day, and can't wait to throw some paint at the Bluebird 757!

Hope to bring these old girls to the community when she's released: (not POSKY models below but from that era)

1HnTQ0.jpg

RrGRhQ.jpg

Hi Steve!  Yup that is me.  And I remember you as well from those days with the awesome paints.   Can't believe it was 20 years go!  🙂

• Upvote 1

oh nice.  I was also a POSKY fan.  Can't wait for this release

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Some news...
At the release, the first version will include a passenger version, modeling the 757-200 and 300 variants, with and without winglets and both types of engines.
BBS announced that the flight dynamics have improved considerably, thanks to the contribution of two pilot advisors of 757. Sim Acoustics who will take care of the sound during July.
The devs did not give a date but we can assume for early 2024. They answered some questions about MSFS 2024, promising to upgrade the 757. 
And will also be available on Xbox.

June update  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1gZpG5dxZM&t=2s

• Like 3

Guillaume

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K OC 5.5 GHz▪︎  ZOTAC RTX 4090 Trinity OC ▪︎ 64GB Crucial Ballistix  ▪︎ Windows 11 Pro (23H2) ▪︎ 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive et MSFS) ▪︎ 3x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎  Corsair RMX 1000W 80 plus Gold PSU  ▪︎ LIAN-LI ODYSSEY X black case

Oh this is a FS9 Project Opensky Alum ?  .. Yep i'm now fully onboard.

The Posky Aircraft (Coupled with decent panels) were my mainstays! 747, 777, 757. A330 .. all of them !!

Now i'm very eager to see how this turns out. There's a lot of reserve goodwill with the mention of that Posky name. 

Edited by Maxis
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

I wonder if the dev team will take the time to model the different fuel flow useage between the winglet and non-winglet versions or if the winglets will be nothing more than cosmetic. I know FSL modeled the variances with the A320/321.

Edited by B777ER

Eric 

POSKY you say....Ohhh. This is going to be great 👍👍😁

No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.

Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10700 CPU @2.90Ghz, 32GB RAM,  NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060, 12GB VRAM, Samsung QN70A 4k 65inch TV with VRR 120Hz Free Sync (G-Sync Compatible). 

Boeing Thrustmaster TCA Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Turtle Beach Velocity One Rudder Pedals.