Sign in to follow this  
STK

Hype Performance Group (HPG) Airbus H160 Announced

OMG they are really giving us a great rotary collection here!

• Like 2

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

Awesome! The 145 got me into helicopters in MSFS, will definitely add this to the fleet at release.

• Like 1

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Looks pretty cool!  And it's a fairly fast heli 

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

32 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

Looks pretty cool!  And it's a fairly fast heli 

I think you have a speed problem... 😆

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, kiwikat said:

I think you have a speed problem... 😆

True!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

11 hours ago, HPG said:

Thanks! We're trying to bring the fun stuff 😎

Are you planning to do the FMS like in the real one or "only" GTN750?

They have posted more details now:

Our team at Hype Performance Group (HPG) is thrilled to announce that the HPG H160 helicopter will be the next in our series of immersive helicopter simulations released for Microsoft Flight Simulator.

This groundbreaking aircraft will be available exclusively via our website on Friday, October 27th, 2023 at a cost of $49.99 USD for a package that contains both Civilian and Luxury variants of the HPG H160.

An Action Pack expansion similar to that offered for our HPG H145 will be released at a later date containing additional mission focused variants of the HPG H160.

Simmers who have enjoyed the HPG H145 will feel at home in the H160 due to many shared features and characteristics. The H160 offers new exciting features such as automatic takeoff modes for both vertical and reward takeoff assistance, as well as higher cruise speeds, longer range and much more passenger and crew capacity.

An announcement trailer for the HPG H160 has been released on YouTube and more details about the H160's specific features along with more photos can be found on the product page on our website. Previews from content creators around the Microsoft Flight Simulator community are expected to begin hitting YouTube, Twitch and social media sites this upcoming weekend. 

https://www.hypeperformancegroup.com/products/hpg-h160

Edited by Zangoose
  • Like 1

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

That's a lot of money for a GA Sim Helo, with more required for the expansion pack down the line.

That's not to say it isn't necessarily worth it, but it will have to deliver something extremely impressive to match the price.

On 10/6/2023 at 2:41 PM, Soul Rebel said:

Are you planning to do the FMS like in the real one or "only" GTN750?

I will answer myself, I see in the product page that the CMA 9000 FMS is coming after launch.

The HPG H160 is our team's best work yet and it will be the most advanced helicopter available for Microsoft Flight Simulator.

To show off the HPG H160's Automatic Takeoff functionality we enlisted Tactical Pascale to deliver a tutorial for the communality.

The HPG H160 will be available next Friday, October 27th exclusively via the HPG website. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0dJYy3uWVU

Edited by HPG
  • Like 5

My name is Steve and I prefer hand flying.

Co-Founder of Hype Performance Group, MFS 3rd Party Developers

Released Projects: HPG H135, HPG H145, HPG Hot Air Balloon

https://www.helisimmer.com/previews/quick-look-hype-performance-group-h160

Sergio's conclusion:

If you are looking for a highly automated helicopter, at the level of modern airliners, the H160 will offer you all that. There’s not much more I can say in this preview, really.

It does what it says it does in the tin. It flies the way I believe it’s supposed to fly, systems are complex – and amazing – the artwork is incredible. Again, I wish the sounds were a bit more present as I feel it takes away from the simulation but the real H160 may be like that so I will give it the benefit of the doubt.

If you enjoyed Hype Performance Group’s H145, get the H160. You will not regret it.

• Like 4

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

I watched a preview of this Heli last night, it's stunning the work they have put into the model and system depth. A buy from me.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,