Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Geofa

Big News from PC Aviator??

Here is a quote from the latest PC Aviator newsletter (I received this via email on 10-18):"We've been completely silent about our secret project which we believe is probably the most exciting development in flight simulation since Flight Simulator itself.Production is almost complete and we are just tidying up some loose ends. PC Aviator will then announce and release this product to flight simmers around the world on around 1 December 2008.What's is going to be? Sorry but we can't even hint about it at this time. All we can continue to say is to "stay tuned". You will find out about it real soon."Wow! Anybody care to speculate??Paul

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I can speculate!Peter Tishma is Jimmy Hoffa.CheersBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO

They've found a way to keep the doors open at the fuel pumps? I'd be pretty excited -- I've been trapped in this *&&*$ plane since 2006!!!:-outta

Someone's finally developed a good quality, high level A320 for both FS9 & FSX ;-)

I suspect they are releasing Megascenery NY and they may have some good autogens for it.

4 terrabytes of orthogonal photoscenery with objects and custom autogen for the entire planet?

I wonder though since we know they do photoscenery-perhaps a utility that in a tileproxy like way downloads scenery from sources but unlike tileproxy converts it into permanent scenery in a user friendly way?GeofaMy blog:http://geofageofa.spaces.live.com/

A completely new flight simulator to rival Microsoft. The competition would be good.

>Another 3% discount on megascenery?LOL. :-) I was also thinking something to do with Megascenery NY, which Aerosoft Australia has been working on for at least a year I think. But I don't see how that changes the face of flight simulator as we know it, and it's not a secret they are working on NY, unless they have created something innovative like Geofa says.

My guess.... With the prices of hard drives so low (unlike fuel,) that they will offer complete sections of the States aka... NE area includes north of mason dixon... SE... Midwest.. on 1Terra Hard Drives that includes auto defrgamentation that keep scenery always looking clear... no blurriesss. Now that is what i already do with my Megasceneriesbut just a guessSteve