Everything posted by Gulf76
-
Tencam Traveller 2012 v2 is out
Delete
-
Sim Update 7 Beta is available
Yeah, but you’re not the average simmer here complaining about not seeing landing gear. 😆 I didn’t mean to imply that just because you sim, you might not enjoy the racing. It was rather to amplify where MS is focused which is on drawing in new players, not on adding in new features the traditional simmer is clamoring for. I for one will also enjoy it. And please don’t assume I mainly fly airliners. They are my least flown plane. I own over 100 payware aircraft (Helicopters, bush, GA, biz jets, warbirds, airliners, etc.) and over 500 other add-ons (airports, bush strips, world enhancements, utilities, etc.) I am pretty sure I’ve explored EVERY aspect MSFS can provide and rotate between the different categories of aircraft frequently. Lastly, I have been one of the staunchest supporters of MSFS 2024. I’m not bothered by what a lot of simmers here view as important items to be fixed. My entire post was not to be critical of the sim, but rather to tell everyone that they should probably adjust their expectations on getting a lot of new features in this iteration of MSFS.
-
Sim Update 7 Beta is available
He said that quite sometime ago. Over the past year during interviews and dev streams, the messaging is that they are only focused on bug fixes and improving Career Mode. Plus they are also launching the National Championship Air Races releasing next month. That may not appeal to the hardcore simmer, but it will to a lot of console users. I believe a lot of development will continue around things to engage new gamers to keep growing their market. For example, Stranger Things was a gamble to draw in new gamers and casual players. But for me it was a wasted effort, and I would much rather have seen resources allocated elsewhere. For the traditional simmer, I hope we get some new features, but I seriously doubt it. They haven’t alluded to any new features in the pipeline. Maybe they are keeping some plans secret, but that seems highly unlikely, especially after seeing what’s in SU7, the most recent interview, and their most recent actions.
- Sim Update 7 Beta is available
-
New Black Square TBM 850 sounds
I agree. I avoided flying this plane due to the sounds, but this sound pack elevates the 850 back into my rotation, and near the top for a while. Sure it would have been great if Black Square and Boris would have already completed a sound overhaul, but thank you Echo 19 for filling the void. This pack is excellent and I will not regret my purchase if Black Square releases a sound update in six, twelve, forty-eight months, who knows when!
-
New Black Square TBM 850 sounds
Black Square BLACK SQUARE DEVELOPER wrote 14 days agolast edited by Boris and I are still trying to find the time for this. Since it's not a new release, I'm trying not to break the bank with Boris' amazing work. However, I know that I want it to happen eventually, because then all my mainline aircraft will have the same treatment. That's the kind of consistency that I feel I must achieve across my fleet. https://community.justflight.com/topic/11161/echo19-tbm850-coming-soon/5
-
New Black Square TBM 850 sounds
This is just Echo19’s own pack. See post below. Personally, I like Echo19’s sound work, find it on par with Boris, and will be buying this when it’s released. It doesn’t sound like a new set will be coming from BS any time soon.
-
AzurPoly Rafale: not just a pretty face
Absolutely! This plane is outstanding as are all of Azurpoly’s aircraft.k
- Sim Update 6 Beta - 1.8.10.0 released
-
2024 FSR Phenom
Yes, flew it today! Yeah, he has a great relaxed style while being very informative.
-
BAe 146 MSFS2024 news
Finally purchased this excellent plane; definitely worthy of all the high praise! But how do I get those cabin interiors posted above? I have tried several liveries now and they all have that dingy blue color.
-
$8 Feline Copilot.
I wish we had even more options to add accessories to our cockpits. No different than in American or European Truck Simulator, especially for us VR bush flyers.
-
$8 Feline Copilot.
That wasn’t Got Friends, //42 released the fishing app.
-
$8 Feline Copilot.
Picked it up the instant it became available! Money very well spent. And it was free in 2020, but Jonx had to put a ton of time in to get it to work in 2024. Got Friends gives a ton back to this hobby both in freebies and in low cost quality products.
- Second After Citation X
-
Taog AS365 N2 Dauphin / HH-65 Dolphin
I own all of Taog’s helis, HPG 145 and 160, Flyinside Bell, etc. I feel like the price is too high. It may be a great release, but unless you have a personal affection for the Dauphin, I just don’t see the appeal of it for that price compared to let’s say the 500C or HPG’s.
-
If you could only keep one…?
Starship - if only could have one MD-11 - airliner DC-6 - vintage Caravan - bush Taog 500C - heli CAS J-3 Cub - light GA BS Bonanza TC - piston GA AS 33 Me - glider C-160 Transall - military cargo BB Zero - piston warbird Jaguar - fighter jet Albatross - sea plane
-
Airport question
I own the MK Studios version and think it’s outstanding.
-
World Update 22: US National Parks out on 4th July
Home ownership is the American dream! Much better than living in a sub 30 sq meter nondescript state owned apartment! 😉
-
Orbx Atlanta
Definitely a hard pass for me! While I don’t mind entering a serial number to activate a product, I refuse to keep a program opened external to the sim just to use a single airport.
-
is there any word on a native tms850
I own all of Black Squares’ planes and thoroughly enjoy all of them. The 850 is a great plane for the money and goes on sale frequently. It’s well worth owning, only let down by the sounds. But the Starship is his best plane to date IMHO! Go for it! 😂
-
From PDX? Maybe This Is For You!
He’s also a very kind and generous person. He donated his entire library of present and future products to a friend of mine battling health issues.
-
next world update?
Greece, Turkey, and South Korea are the top three places I would love to have too. I also look forward to when they add PG for the Rhine River from Mainz (also Wiesbaden) to Koblenz, Bath in England, new PG for Paris, and the Loire Valley in France along with Avignon, Orange and Arles in an expanded Provence; in the US definitely Utah and finishing Hawaii which was their original intent. I would think they could get the required data for those areas so I didn’t include other countries that might be out of reach such as Kenya, Tanzania, Egypt and Morocco or additional countries in South America such as Peru, Columbia and Chile. The issue with Greece and Turkey, as stated by Jorge, is that the data can’t physically leave the country and must reside on a server within each respective country. He said that is something they’ve considered doing so there is hope. Edit: Also Lyon and Manchester definitely should have PG.
-
next world update?
I haven’t seen anything, but I would love an update for Utah to cover the Big 5 National Parks there. Some of the most distinctive landscapes anywhere in the world and they don’t look great in the sim.
-
BlackSquare Caravan Professional out
Thanks, yes I’m aware. My point was adding too much fuel then increasing torque can cause an ITT spike which can damage the engine. Therefore sequencing is important and something people new to turboprops may be unaware of.