Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

$8 Feline Copilot.

Featured Replies

Meow !

A sad day when 2024 first came out and Captain Whiskers disappeared. Now new and improved at a store near you.

5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, one or two 1440p 32" screens, 64 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, VKB NXT EVO stick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel. Crystal Light VR.

 

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • regis9
    regis9

    My 19 year old tuxedo cat passed away earlier this year. His favourite place to sleep was in a chair ext to me while i flightsimmed, I always joked that he was my co-pilot. If I can virtually add hi

  • Keirtt
    Keirtt

    To each their own, but for me anyways I see this as a complete waste of money and adds no value to the sim. ::Stands back and prepares to be put on blast by at least one person::

  • btacon
    btacon

    Why is it wrong for the developer to ASK to be pad a meager sum for his/her efforts and why is it right that you expect it for free. Seems that your priorities are a bit out of whack friend. -B

To each their own, but for me anyways I see this as a complete waste of money and adds no value to the sim.

::Stands back and prepares to be put on blast by at least one person::

Edited by Keirtt

Gaming rig
Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 
64GB Trident Z 6400MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G
10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU

3 minutes ago, Keirtt said:

To each their own, but for me anyways I see this as a complete waste of money and adds no value to the sim.

::Stands back and prepares to be put on blast by at least one person::

I agree. I really don't see the attraction and I speak as someone with several cats. Love them to bits but wouldn't want to fly with one in a million years.

 9950X3D - X870E Aorus Master- TUF 5090 OC - 64GB DDR5 - 1500W HXi - Titan 360 RX LCD - 9100 Pro x 2  - LG 45GX950A - HOTAS Warthog with Ava Base

Just now, St Mawgan said:

I agree. I really don't see the attraction and I speak as someone with several cats. Love them to bits but wouldn't want to fly with one in a million years.

Also a dog lover here... "Charlie" the Chocolate lab and never once thought it would add some type of immersion to have him in the plane. If this was a free mod, I'd completely support it... but to ask someone to pay $10 for it is ridiculous.

Gaming rig
Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 
64GB Trident Z 6400MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G
10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU

We need a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel adding to this app, especially with the UK having another King Charles on the throne.

AMD 9800X3D,  NZXT X73 RGB AIO COOLER, Gigabyte X870 Aorus Elite WIFI7, 64GB 6000MHZ RAM, 4TB Samsung Pro NVME, 4 TB Crucial P3+ NVME, 4TB Crucial SSD, Gigabyte Gaming OC Geforce RTX5090, Antec C8 ARGB Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K C4 42" TV/Monitor 120 Hz, 2 Dell 1080 monitors. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Moza AB6 FFB Joystick, Pimax Crystal Light VR, Tobii Eye tracker, Steelseries Arctis 7+ Wireless Headphones.

 

44 minutes ago, Keirtt said:

Also a dog lover here... "Charlie" the Chocolate lab and never once thought it would add some type of immersion to have him in the plane. If this was a free mod, I'd completely support it... but to ask someone to pay $10 for it is ridiculous.

Why is it wrong for the developer to ASK to be pad a meager sum for his/her efforts and why is it right that you expect it for free. Seems that your priorities are a bit out of whack friend.

-B

20 minutes ago, btacon said:

Why is it wrong for the developer to ASK to be pad a meager sum for his/her efforts and why is it right that you expect it for free. Seems that your priorities are a bit out of whack friend.

-B

Interesting that you had to change what I said to make your point. I never said or even implied developers shouldn't get paid, nor did I say I expected it for free. I said I'd support it as a free mod, but I don't think this particular product is worth $10. Big difference.

Gaming rig
Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 
64GB Trident Z 6400MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G
10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU

2 hours ago, Keirtt said:

but to ask someone to pay $10 for it is ridiculous.

Interesting that you choose to conveniently forget what you said. You said for the developer to ask someone to pay $10 is ridiculous. That implies you don’t think he/she deserves to be paid, hence “ridiculous” AND FWIW you did yourself no credit when you said you could only support this if it were free.

No, I remain convinced that your priorities are out of whack. YMMV. TANSTAAFL

-B

Edited by btacon

This thread has gone to the dogs already.

I can replace a person with a dog? Money well spent IMHO.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Cat lover, since 4 yrs here and had seen that youtube earlier today and thought to myself it would be a nice addon :-) even if I would never plan to take any of my cats with me IRL :-)

A friend used to bring his dog to the airfield. He sometimes went up with him and behaved very well, better than some humans :-)

Learning to fly gliders since 1980

AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme2 disks

Disappointed to see so many of the dogs having cropped ears. That would probably stop me buying it.

  • Author

I like to see out the right window. A talking cat is a perfect copilot.

5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, one or two 1440p 32" screens, 64 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, VKB NXT EVO stick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel. Crystal Light VR.

 

33 minutes ago, btacon said:

Interesting that you choose to conveniently forget what you said. You said for the developer to ask someone to pay $10 is ridiculous. That implies you don’t think he/she deserves to be paid, hence “ridiculous” AND FWIW you did yourself no credit when you said you could only support this if it were free.

No, I remain convinced that your priorities are out of whack. YMMV. TANST

-B

Twist my words however you want to support your argument, but you’re debating a point I never made. I don’t see $10 of value in this product, and that’s my opinion. You’re free to disagree, but being upset that someone values something differently doesn’t make them wrong. I guess my original “prepare to be put on blast” comment was pretty spot on.

I stand behind my original comment. It's ridiculous to expect $10 for something like this. Conversation is over.

Edited by Keirtt

Gaming rig
Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 
64GB Trident Z 6400MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G
10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU

Disregard, link didn't work

Edited by Wise87

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE (3x FG w/DLSS Enabler) / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 64 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro / 1Ghz AT&T Fiber

  • Commercial Member

If they ever manage to get the avatars to interfere with the controls this could be amusing - having a cat wedged under the rudder pedals or a golden retriever getting the zoomies and flicking switches with its tail etc could make life quite stressful :-)

Developer of Self-Loading Cargo - The Cabin Crew and Passenger Simulation Addon for MSFS, X-Plane, P3D and FSX

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.