Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Some Dirt on the PMDG 737 NGX

Guest b737lvr

I saw that 2 years ago =/But i really dont care if there isnt a VCabin just a DAMN GOOD VC :D

Heh, I haven't seen that pic in a while, love it. Anyone know what kind of plane that is? (I know, it's worthless trivia, but hey it's fun).Just look at at all those smudges!

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Heh, I haven't seen that pic in a while, love it. Anyone know what kind of plane that is? (I know, it's worthless trivia, but hey it'a fun).Just look at at all those smudges!
If I had to guess I would say a 727...?

Heh, I haven't seen that pic in a while, love it. Anyone know what kind of plane that is? (I know, it's worthless trivia, but hey it'a fun).Just look at at all those smudges!
737-200... Least give us a challenge :).

737-200... Least give us a challenge :).
I'd say 732 as well! a true classic.

Looking at the max ldg wt. plackard on the panel, it must be a 731-2 just my op. VREF @ max ldg wt.flaps 40-131kts Probably a little higher with that damn kid hangin from the wiper!! :Tounge:Edit: where did he come from anyway? was he there for the whole flight? or is it the balloon boy and he fell from his balloon and landed on the windscreen! :(

That VC is just looking awsome!!! :( Is the GPWS Test mode modelled? :( - Anders Weber

They already said no to a VCabin in another post. I was thinking they could do one like Captain Sim in an ACE, ir something, but I guess not. I think, since we want to fly it NOW, we should just go without it. Plus they are working really hard on keeping the fps down, so lets just make thier jobs easier. I think there should be very detailed wings like the 747X. Those are awesome. Here is what the 2D panel should look like : Big%20Grin.gif ( I know its a different plane) This is your punishment if you don't like it.
7.500ft? Nice Photoshop though! :(

hi PMDG dev -team,very impressive thumbnails!A question concerning the panels of NGX or maybe other future aicrafts like T7.Is it possible to make the panels shiny instead of the black background in night-layout, like seen in my attachmentor is there any limitation on panel-development?thx for information andregards

Paul,Assuming you're talking about the LCD screens - that effect is already there in ours.What you see though in real photos depends on a lot of things - the LCD brightness level, the camera's exposure settings, the angle you're seeing the LCDs at etc. The actual cause of that look is the LCD backlighting element, which can never be completely dark due to the way the technology works. This applies to your PC monitor and LCD TV's too actually - try it some time with a solid black screen in a dark room - you can't make it completely dark.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I'm not asking for the release date (I can ask, but I wont get an answer....lol). However, will the operating manual be released at the same time, or could you possibly have it available prior to the actual aircraft release, so we can study it? Many thanks!!