Flight Yoke Comparison  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Vote on the best yoke if you will

• Saitek Pro Flight Yoke
    • CH Flight Yoke
    • CH Eclipse Yoke

I have the CH yoke and love it but i'm looking forward to the goflight yoke. I think its going to be special including the price :D

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Go for the Saitek CESSNA Yoke. Different internals, no modifications needed. More reliable, smoother, 180 degrees of rotation. 

Arjen,

Do you know what is different with the internals?

Arjen,

Do you know what is different with the internals?

I'm not going to open it to make a picture right now, but the last time I openend it I saw the the spring system was quite different. Especially the one of the aileron axis. In the Pro Flight Yoke, it was just one crappy spring tied to the side of the mechanism. But in the Cessna Yoke there is a big spring tied around a cilinder that is attached to the axis, which makes it much smoother and allows for longer travel. The elevator axis springs look the same but they seemed to have changed something to the part which keeps the axis in place which also makes it smoother.

I just find it so much better than the Pro Flight Yoke but apparently nobody listens and just goes for the PFY which in my opinion is crap.

I wonder what will be the price of that Goflight yoke... I really feel like getting some proper 737 yoke instead of this Saitek that I have now, but idk if I'm willing to pay the price for PFC 737 yoke, after all with that money I could pretty much build cheap home cockpit.

Can you use a 737 yoke for a 747. Like assign each throttle to 2 throttles?

I'm really looking forwards to the GoFlight yoke. It looks very promising being made of good materials and having lots of buttons which many of the other yokes are missing. It also helps that GoFlight is readily available in Europe unlike the PFC ones. <br /><br />If the final product will turn out as good as it looks and the price is not crazy I might finally move from my joystick to a yoke. <br /><br />Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hmm well that sounds good, that price range would be affordable for me and the yoke looks just great.

I think proper yoke would make me want to fly 737 NGX again.

Don't quote me but I think the Goflight yoke is going to cost around $600 - $700.

I'm just guessing though.

<p>Wow, thanks for the headsup on the goflight, they also say they'll consider a mount to a floor if demand calls for it. </p>

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

Don't quote me but I think the Goflight yoke is going to cost around $600 - $700.

I'm just guessing though.

I personally guess 1.5x- 2x that...  I can't see the yoke being the same price as the throttle quadrant...  $350 is a pipe dream imho but I would love to see it... I would not be the least bit surprised to see it in the $900-$1300 range but only time will tell, right now we are all guessing and speculating.

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I have a feeling Goflight is going to price themselves out of being a viable competitor.

If it is 1300 I am going for an ace yoke.

I've been looking for an alternative to ace for a very very long time without much luck.

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering