Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Externalities and the NGX

WoW she is just beautiful. Keep the great work up. I'm going to pick myself up off the floor now... Thanks PMDG for making this hobby an addiction.... LOL Take Care to all...!

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

it's a torture, i want her in my hangar. i don't care if it's finished.such a great bird!but i didn't like scenery, orbx is my favorite scenery devoloper but something is wrong with these pictures. maybe zoom is much higher or detail lower..anyway can't wait to fly :(

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

Fantastic work here PMDG team cant wait to have her in my hangar.Stunning is what i can come up with :(

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

I´m not an 737 expert, but maybe Ryan is talking about that only the left Flaps are extended (look below the flap indicator on the right side). Nice shots btw ! And again: I´m not an 737 expert so probably i´m wrong! ;)Or maybe it´s the microphon button? :D Or the WXR Radar is working now ;)

Guys I don't know about you but I see a simulation war coming here! All the other developers are going to be very jelous when the NGX hits the market because this one is going to take a lot of money from them. Stunning work PMDG! This kind of dedication to a hobby is just unheard of. This will silence all those childish critics for some time. Well Done!!!

I´m not an 737 expert, but maybe Ryan is talking about that only the left Flaps are extended (look below the flap indicator on the right side). Nice shots btw ! And again: I´m not an 737 expert so probably i´m wrong! ;)Or maybe it´s the microfon button? :D
If you are refering to the 'warning' that says "LE FLAPS EXT", you're wrong. The 'LE' doesn't mean left, it's 'leading edge', that is the frontal area of the wing. The warning means 'leading edge flaps extended'. Lower the flaps at 25 degrees with one side not working would be a death sentence. Take a look at these pictures:Leading_Edge_Flaps_Slats.jpgled_200basic.jpgThose are the leading edge flaps.
Guys I don't know about you but I see a simulation war coming here! All the other developers are going to be very jelous when the NGX hits the market because this one is going to take a lot of money from them. Stunning work PMDG! This kind of dedication to a hobby is just unheard of. This will silence all those childish critics for some time. Well Done!!!
+1

Matheus Mafra

Just one quick question, is that Renton the same one included in PNW? Or are Orbx doing a special one for the NGX?
It's PNW - we certainly would not be opposed to ORBX doing it though - a "Boeing Airports" pack of RNT, BFI and PAE would be awesome I think personally.Here's a bit of a better shot that shows off the airport scenery:NGX_External_Preview_012.jpgOh, and there's some nice wing details visible there too... tongue.gif

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

....only the left Flaps are extended (look below the flap indicator on the right side). Nice shots btw !
Nils, Yep nice shots, Vin and I have had a lot of fun developing the VC and Exterior model and the team is more than pleased with the response! I thought I'd mention that the LE Flaps EXT illumination is for the Leading Edge Flaps (or Slats).Cheers,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

It's definitely worth waiting for :Applause:The new system introduced, and forgive me if i am wrong "LE Flaps ?"

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

I hope you're not refering to the 'warning' that says "LE FLAPS EXT". The 'LE' doesn't mean left, it's 'leading edge', that is the frontal area of the wing. The warning means 'leading edge flaps extended'.
Oh good. In the default 737 i'm looking at that thinking Le as in French for the. "The Flaps EXT" makes sense but why would the 'the' be in French. Glad thats all cleared up. Big%20Grin.gif

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

Fantastic. Nice work folks and many thanks for the update. Where to start. I love how many of the functions will be controlled via the FMC. I love the option of having the flight test gear on the jet. And I love the ground support equipment. Not to mention she's just darn pretty to look at. This project looks ready to set the high bar on a bunch of new fronts. Well done.

Fantastic. Nice work folks and many thanks for the update. Where to start. I love how many of the functions will be controlled via the FMC. I love the option of having the flight test gear on the jet. And I love the ground support equipment. Not to mention she's just darn pretty to look at. This project looks ready to set the high bar on a bunch of new fronts. Well done.
A pretty huge number of the options available on the airplane are selectable from the Options pages on the FMC - there's a ton of stuff. All happen instantly in the sim too, no need to reload it. Winglets are pretty much the only one that requires a reload because it's actually a different flight model that gives you better fuel economy, lower drag etc just like the real winglets do.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Ryan, I have a little question for you. What is that thing in the top-right corner of the HUD? That small gauge with a 8.0 beside? I know that every 737 has that in it's PFD too but have no idea of what are they for.

Matheus Mafra