Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Externalities and the NGX

Wauw, thank thank PMDG for the good update. After weeks waiting, from day to day each time when at home checking forums. Before school, at school, after school checking forums. And also this day, after school: checking forums and YEAA finally a new update. Amazing, awesome. I really love the last picture. Very very sharp, good lighting.... just real!- I hope the plane will be alittle bit dirty exterior and interior aswell?

Wow !!! Thanks Team PMDG :(

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 MB: Msi Z590 Tomahawk CPU: Intel i7 11700K RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 2400 MHz COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 HD: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB GPU: Nvidia (Asus A8G) GTX 1080 PSU: Cooler Master V750 FAN: Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB (x4).

302318.png     Lorenzo Guidotti

Wauw, thank thank PMDG for the good update. After weeks waiting, from day to day each time when at home checking forums. Before school, at school, after school checking forums. And also this day, after school: checking forums and YEAA finally a new update. Amazing, awesome. I really love the last picture. Very very sharp, good lighting.... just real!- I hope the plane will be alittle bit dirty exterior and interior aswell?
+1. I'm in vaccation now and every day when wake up, around 9a.m (1100Z) I turn on my pc to check the forum. Today I had a GREAT surprise when I saw this topic. The pics are so amazing that I downloaded last one to use as wallpaper (hope PMDG allow it). Edited by barfra1995

Matheus Mafra

Amaizing, I wil bay it in first day!!! Thank you PMDG and good luck from Russia !!!! Beautiful, beelive in you !!! Oksana Egorova

+1. I'm in vaccation now and every day when wake up, around 9a.m (1100Z) I turn on my pc to check the forum. Today I had a GREAT surprise when I saw this topic. The pics are so amazing that I downloaded one (the 3rd) to use as wallpaper (hope PMDG allow it).
I'm using the last one as wallpaper! :DIN CASE YOU ARE LAZY TO READ THE NEW UPDATE OR IN CASE YOU JUST MISSED IT:"During the course of the weekend we are going to add more images to this thread. The new images will focus on some in-close details of the airplane as we take you on a virtual walk-around... As well as some exciting night shots to show you the internal and external lighting in glorious detail!"- In other words, more updates are coming soon IN THE SAME topic.

I'm using the last one as wallpaper! :DIN CASE YOU ARE LAZY TO READ THE NEW UPDATE OR IN CASE YOU JUST MISSED IT:"During the course of the weekend we are going to add more images to this thread. The new images will focus on some in-close details of the airplane as we take you on a virtual walk-around... As well as some exciting night shots to show you the internal and external lighting in glorious detail!"- In other words, more updates are coming soon IN THE SAME topic.
And in the same weekend! OF COURSE I READ THAT! I was lazy indeed, but made an effort to read everything. I said in a previous post that I can't wait for the new updates!:(

Matheus Mafra

There's something else of major note in that last shot too besides the terrain... something no one's been able to do in FS until now. tongue.gif
AoA indicator on HUD?

The credit card is ready!
It's burning to spend :D I'm really curious about the price ...:(

It's burning to spend :D I'm really curious about the price ...:(
"Tá pronto e afiado" My CC is ready and sharpened as 'I' like to say. Just waiting for the command. Whatever the price is, I'm ready to do it. It's worth every cent.

Matheus Mafra

jubiii we are looking forward to the nekst pictures in about 3-6 months.i just hope we see the 737 within 3 years from now :( :(

but for the life of me can't see what you're pointing towards, maybe a hint wouldn't go a miss? :(
You talking about this?

WORDS...CANNOT...EXPLAIN...HOW...I..FEELMaybe emoticons will --->Hypnotized.gifApplause.gifShocked.gifwub.gifohmy.gifblink.gifFantastic work guys, I must have stared at the pictures for more than 30 mins now....