Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Externalities and the NGX

its the terrain or weather radar thing yeh Ryan?Josh Katz
Terrain. It's also annunciated on the ND.

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Everyone who has purchsed your products in the past does so on the excellence of those products. These shots are just are certainly indication that PMDG has gone another step in the Flight Sim world. So whose faces are model for the pilots on board, anyone we might know???? Anyway congratulations OUTSTANDING!!!

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

Incredible! I love the wing flex on the first shot, as well as all the other details. I hope this airplane doesn't cost me my marriage when it is released bacause I plan on spending a lot of time on it.:( LuisKMIA

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Now that I noticed the 'TERRAIN' in the last picture. Flying those approaches in LOWI will be lots of fun now. EDIT: Can't wait to have it in my hangar. Wait, in the hangar no! There's no posibility this thing will stay parked in the hangar, this plane will be flying 24-7.

Matheus Mafra

Absolutely stunning, period. I've honestly never been as "wow'd" over a preview than I have with this one.

There's something else of major note in that last shot too besides the terrain... something no one's been able to do in FS until now. tongue.gif
I've just spent the last 30 minutes staring at the picture, but for the life of me can't see what you're pointing towards, maybe a hint wouldn't go a miss? :biggrin:Cheers

Matt Davies

Founder/CEO - Mettar Simulations

=====
Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) available here: https://www.simtweaks.com
projectFLY - one of the most used virtual aviation platforms (now with GLOBAL schedules):  https://www.projectfly.co.uk

Absolutely stunning, period. I've honestly never been as "wow'd" over a preview than I have with this one.I've just spent the last 30 minutes staring at the picture, but for the life of me can't see what you're pointing towards, maybe a hint wouldn't go a miss? :biggrin:Cheers
Ryan said some weeks ago something about a unseen feature in the HUD. Something anyone have done before. Maybe it's it.

Matheus Mafra

Wow!You know, I wasn't going to buy the 737. Not because I didn't think it would be great but because I'm more looking forward to the next project, the B777. That's my bird.However, in the course of time, you PMDG guys have said and showed so much of what you've done, with what the B737 will do and how it will work, that I've become fascinated with it.I intend to get this AND the next project too!Thanks very much for the update and I wish you guys smooth flying during those 'tests'!

Dear PMDG Team, ...a really outstanding work I am really getting excited when I will use my recently bought Chief manuals from you on this plane. The CFM engine looks amazing and also the fan blades. The detail of this one is really awesome. Will be the fan blades also smoothly simulated as you did on your first 737NG ? I mean the different phases of start of the engines ? I loved this feature on your old bird.... regards Pascal-Antoin

By far the best thing I've ever seen, I still can't beleive I'll be flying that, or attempting to at least, btw, who are the new captains?Mike Davey 777

By far the best thing I've ever seen, I still can't beleive I'll be flying that, or attempting to at least, btw, who are the new captains?Mike Davey 777
I can't believe that too. Can't wait any other minute to put my hands on this bird. And can't wait to see the new pictures over the weekend.

Matheus Mafra