Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Externalities and the NGX

one last guess, i have the feeling that the HUD has a little zoom on the virtual cockpit

Guest acezboy561

Is that, a.....................terrain radar? O..M..G - fantastic work guys. Truly cannot wait, I can see the $ bills flying already! LOL.

Another question - you mention a long time ago that the plane(external) itself will have a dirty look - since this plane is a brand new - will there be also one including a dirty look?knittlmichael

At long last! Check out the wing flex! Only yesterday that I was slugging it out with a wingtip deflection question in my last exam! What a nice treat for a post-exam break, bravo PMDG, this baby will probably rake in millions for you :(

Looks amazing!Is it the tilted HUGS? It looks like you are viewing a bit down on the HUGS if that makes sense :PEDIT: It kind of looks more like the HUGS is tilted backwards a bit..? Well atleast I have never seen that before! :D

That looks nothing short of fantastic. Well worth the wait.Interesting choice for a header. Don't really think externalities is the right word. Definition: An externality is an effect of a purchase or use decision by one set of parties on others who did not have a choice and whose interests were not taken into account.

its the terrain or weather radar thing yeh Ryan?Josh Katz

Stunning, looks like the NGX is really going to be the "be all end all" airliner for me atleast until the 777 (as I expected). I am taking a 6 week holiday to the US and Canada in early March (travelling from Australia) so I hope the NGX will be ready for me sometime in April :DVery much look forward to the Qantas, Virgin Blue livery pics, I am sure glad Orbx is Australian.

Haha! That's very impressive! Thank you very much for this update! I wonder what the polygon count of the model is, it looks insanely accurate. Thank you everyone at PMDG! I'll be thanking you with my wallet, once she is rolling out!

Speechless.... :( (this update is definetely worth the wait! :( )

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Absolutely FANTASTIC!!! I haven´t words to say how much i´m impressed!One questions although...1- Just to clarify me because English is not my native language... When Mr. Randazzo said that you had "... "break" a bunch of stuff in order to get the new goodies installed..." is that mean a problem or you guys had just a new idea?And... Come on Ryan... What is that major thing on the last shot? It´s killing me!Well done!

I was expecting a major evolution in FSX payware aircrafts and it's actually ... a Revolution.Thanks for this update !

Slap my &@($* and call me Sally! JESUSAMAZING.Lets all imagine how the the 747 V2 and the 777 will look like.SIMGASM.Keep up the masterpieces PMDG!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

They said it would be realistic, but thet is amazing! I agree with who said that's a real plane with PMDG livery LOL.gif! I never thought you would simulate the groung service units. Just awesome. Congratulations for PMDG.:( :( :(

Slap my &@($* and call me Sally! JESUSAMAZING.Lets all imagine how the the 747 V2 and the 777 will look like.SIMGASM.Keep up the masterpieces PMDG!
I was thinking that too, but thought it would be a little inappropriate, but since you said it, these were MULTIPLE simgasms.

Matheus Mafra