Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Externalities and the NGX

No sorry, that's part of how we do business internally and we won't be discussing our procurement methods in detail.
No problem, I understand.

Matheus Mafra

I told you were were going for details. :(
details? this is just finicky and quibbling! glad I know already now that my wife needs major training in aircraft mechanics before I buy the NGX, just hoping she will like that role. though something tells me she will not. if you are smart you will you sell the D-check as separate extension :(

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

I still see the small difference, I'm not sure we are looking at the same thing, I'm really not trying to get in a debate but the trailing edge of the flap flairings seem to have a curve, but the model seems to abruptly change directions, I'm just trying to help make this a more accurate model, once I get home I'll outline the differences for you guys.Ryan V

Will the AoA PMDG 737NGX Training Material be available at PMDG website as well as the AoA PMDG747 TM?

Matheus Mafra

I have to echo the impressiveness of this undertaking. The attention to detail looks to be truly amazing. I can hardly wait to see how the aircraft systems work within the sim.One question; Will there be an airframe option without the eyebrow windows? I haven't seen eyebrow windows coming out of Renton for years.Cheers,Jim

Is there going to be another update tonight? I cannot wait to see the lighting!

I still see the small difference, I'm not sure we are looking at the same thing, I'm really not trying to get in a debate but the trailing edge of the flap flairings seem to have a curve, but the model seems to abruptly change directions, I'm just trying to help make this a more accurate model, once I get home I'll outline the differences for you guys.Ryan V
now this is really finicky ;-)

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Matheus- (...)Also- you mentioned in one of your other posts that "fuselage animations" seem to be unimportant. I disagree... We have modeled nearly everything that moves on the fuselage of the NGX... from the outflow valves to the pack inlet deflector doors to the APU inlet guide vane to the AoA indexers....Lots of glorious little details on this airplane for you to see.
I love it! IMHO that kind of stuff that made your work best of the best!

Is there going to be another update tonight? I cannot wait to see the lighting!
I think that the day is over. We had a great talk with PMDG guys this afternoon. I'm sure it surpassed everybody's expectations. I'm very happy to have been part of it. Maybe tomorow we can all reunite again for another great talk and tons of new updates. What do you think, Ryan?

Matheus Mafra

I think that the day is over. We had a great talk with PMDG guys this afternoon. I'm sure it surpassed everybody's expectations. I'm very happy to have been part of it. Maybe tomorow we can all reunite again for another great talk and tons of new updates. What do you think, Ryan?
"It can be seen from certain angles with EZ Dok, which is what I'm using to take my screenshots - most of the ones that use it are coming later tonight."Ryan did state this earlier so maybe we're not quite done. Big%20Grin.gif

"It can be seen from certain angles with EZ Dok, which is what I'm using to take my screenshots - most of the ones that use it are coming later tonight."Ryan did state this earlier so maybe we're not quite done. Big%20Grin.gif
Maybe. Depends on timezone. For you guys in the US, Canada and CA it's still early but here in Rio it's 11:15p.m. (0115Z) and for those in Europe, Asia and Oceania it's already tomorow!

Matheus Mafra

Question... I'm not 100% of the testing but is the plane in Beta testing yet (if not is there an estimated date or month that it will begin)

I hope this better explains what I was trying to say, you can call me a 737 geek for even bothering but for some reason if flap flairings are not right, I always notice them :(CurvedTrailingEdge.jpgRyan V