Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vodcoke

For a Bit of Fun

110 members have voted

1. 1. Where's RSR?

• Abducted by Aliens?
    • Forced landing on the 'LOST' Island?
    • In the holding pattern at LAX?
    • Other?

Just for a bit of fun, I was thinking of contacting the FBI and report him missing :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I think Boeing have abducted him so PMDG will help them sort out the 787!!!The project is obiously in dire need of PMDG quality.

Cirque du Soleil has been in Reno for the last week...

He was in the middle east on a high-profile, yet secret mission. He could tell you about it, but then he'd have to kill you.Al

Ran away due to te stress of dealing with some stupid comments on the forum by immature peopleP.s that is not in regards to this topic :)

Breaking his head in searching if he forgot anything to program into the NGX :(

He lot the plot after he forgot to click the "Save" button on the NGX...

LMAO :( Al

Don't steal my jokes :(

Ronan, what does "lot the plot" mean to those of us on the west side of the pond? Hiram Hunt

Ronan, what does "lot the plot" mean to those of us on the west side of the pond? Hiram Hunt
lost the plot is quite a british expression, meaning losing the will to live/getting frustrated/throwing teddies out of the pram/

Sorry meant to say "lost the plot",It means to go crazy, to lose ones marbles, to suffer from an antic-disposition, ect...

Just for a bit of fun, I was thinking of contacting the FBI and report him missing :(
3 Threads complaining about it in 2 days, Wow Joe, you really must be in love.

I'd say he's somewhere in Timbouqtou trying to found out if the national airline there uses, skimmed, half, or full creamed milk in their coffee, to then model this data into the FMC of our beloved NGX...

3 Threads complaining about it in 2 days, Wow Joe, you really must be in love.
I think your stalking me Paul :Shame On You:This is only a bit of fun :( but your turning it around! :Thinking:Your doing well for 2 posts... :(

His airline phoned him yesterday and asked if he would come in on his day off and fly from Klax- KJFK. He's still doing the Walkaround. richard welsh.

Hes counting all the screws and nails etc on the real aircraft just to be sure they are all there in the finished product :(

I think right now he is fine tuning the levels of hydraulic fluid and adding specific sound files for the MCP airspeed dial and autothrottle switch. Oh.. and don't forget, it's Mother's day, so he's on the phone sending good wishes :(

I think right now he is fine tuning the levels of hydraulic fluid and adding specific sound files for the MCP airspeed dial and autothrottle switch. Oh.. and don't forget, it's Mother's day, so he's on the phone sending good wishes :(
God you scared my there, turns out mothers day is celebrated on a different day in the USA to here in Ireland and the UK

Hey Guys,I think Vin is right :)Or perhaps RSR is flying Gracie 8 around the desert floor in Stead Nevada

He finally stepped into the virtual world after the NGX swallowed him because of it's unbelievable reality. A bit like Tron. Only his closest can save him

He was in the middle east on a high-profile, yet secret mission. He could tell you about it, but then he'd have to kill you.Al
I was gonna make a joke similar but I didn't think it was appropriate hehehehe. Chuck Norris also came back from the middle east from a high-profile mission. Maybe they teamed up?

He finally stepped into the virtual world after the NGX swallowed him because of it's unbelievable reality. A bit like Tron. Only his closest can save him
Excellent :(

He's installing the mini-fridge under the pilot's couch that will hold exactly two cold ones.