Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

This is what an NG REALLY looks like

Oh, I'm so impressed of how well you've modeled the NGX! Absolutely stunning!I just wonder if PMDG could cooperate with the Topcat creator, so Topcat and NGX is working perfectly together? It would be great if I could use Topcat together with this amazing plane!
Topcat, as it is, is independent of add-on in most important part. As the less important loadmanager part goes, I assure you it will be available soon after release.Sidenote to PMDG, is your plane going to be following the W&b of the real thing? Minus the obvious Fs limitations, at least(cant reallu say 'of course' with PMDG)

Pfff I can see a couple of low resolution screw heads there. Obviously a poor quality addon, I won't be buying :(

This not only a picture of an 737 ngx VC. In my opinion it is pure art like the paintings in the Sistine's Chapel or the Venus of Botticelli just to name two or just call it torture.:(Big%20Grin.gifJust%20Kidding.gif:(

Is the HUD viewable from the outside when it is down and not viewable when it is up?

Keep 'em coming Phil ..... Ok ok we haven't simulated the movement of dust when the packs are on .... sorry about that. LOL.gif
Armen,I was expecting the simulator user recognizable thermal temperature changes with altitude changes as well as the dust movement after PACKS activation. What's going on here at PMDG? Just kidding..... :(

Nice job :) I love those reflections at the thrust lever ;)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Is the HUD viewable from the outside when it is down and not viewable when it is up?
And my reply as usual is... Qui! Ja! Si! and in many languages (Yes!) Also it smoothly rotates up and down when you click on it to open or close.Cheers,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

And my reply as usual is... Qui! Ja! Si! and in many languages (Yes!) Also it smoothly rotates up and down when you click on it to open or close.Cheers,
Fantastic ;) I really look forward to this :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Okay- so you've read this far- here is a little tid-bit: Tonight we had our first full-on "release scheduling" discussion with a calendar and specific dates involved... We still have those two mile-markers I mentioned in my previous post- but we should pass those this week. Once we are beyond them, I'll have some news on a release date. Stay tuned!
Nervous to hear what they're going to say about whether or not all variants will be available on release date Nail%20Biting.gif

afffff... release it ......

Thanks to Vin for the VC screenshot and to Robert for the update. Dang fellas, I'm speechless. :( Bra-freaking-voI found this pic interesting!NGX_Mile_Stone.jpg

my new desktop background hehe., the only trouble is when I see it i start drooling again.

Also it smoothly rotates up and down
Sexy