Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

This is what an NG REALLY looks like

I was hoping for a preview shot like this! Were you guys just teasing us with all the dozens of first pictures which were of pretty high resolution but the compressibility made us wonder if you really did pay attention to detail! laugh.gifRegardless, the VC looks spectacular... I cannot wait to start comparing images of your 777 VC to real world pictures... Hours will go by!

Erik L.

Keep 'em coming Phil ..... Ok ok we haven't simulated the movement of dust when the packs are on .... sorry about that.LOL.gif
GREAT! This way I won't have an allergy attack when flying this bird. I can't do a visual approach while sneezing :( :(.

Matheus Mafra

my fav song off ATLiens :)
I knew someone would pick up on it Big%20Grin.gif

Is there an option in the real world (and in the PMDG NGX) to have the HUGS on the FO side of the cockpit in addition to the pilot's side, or is it only available on the left seat?

Keep 'em coming Phil ..... Ok ok we haven't simulated the movement of dust when the packs are on .... sorry about that. LOL.gif
I have one! I have one! :( Do the wipers actually clean the windshield? :(

Juan Ramos

Interpretive dance.
Can you imagine,I think this has the release date somewhere in ithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhFkFXFr7NM

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Oh, I'm so impressed of how well you've modeled the NGX! Absolutely stunning!I just wonder if PMDG could cooperate with the Topcat creator, so Topcat and NGX is working perfectly together? It would be great if I could use Topcat together with this amazing plane!

Okay, here's a question, just curious really. A lot of FSX aerolanes, even high end ones, have the modern version of the standby instruments only work when the avionics are powered on, which is not how it actually works since they operate off a dedicated battery for obvious reasons. Does it work that way in the PMDG NG?Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

fantastic picture. Now is a really good time to get back into Flightsimming hehe.PMDG you make us proud.

Okay, here's a question, just curious really. A lot of FSX aerolanes, even high end ones, have the modern version of the standby instruments only work when the avionics are powered on, which is not how it actually works since they operate off a dedicated battery for obvious reasons. Does it work that way in the PMDG NG?Al
The ISFD (I suppose that's what you're referring to ) runs indeed on it's own independent battery which can supply power for ~1.5 hrs

The ISFD (I suppose that's what you're referring to ) runs indeed on it's own independent battery which can supply power for ~1.5 hrs
So did you actually sit there and check if it actually lasts 1.5 hrs on the NGX? :( (sorry couldn't resist, but I imagine you did anyways)sig.gif

Is there such a thing as proper seating height and distance back from the main panel? The Airbus has I believe a red/white/red indicator of some sort on the center post that lets pilots know what the ideal proper position is.
The PMDG MD-11 has this feature, there are two white lines under the glareshield that serve this purpose.

Yup, that's the one. Nice to hear that's the case. Might seem a bit pedantic to some, but it's indicative of drilling down to the really deeper detail, and that's the kind of thing I like about PMDG's stuff.The PMDG 747 was a landmark in simming, as indeed was the original PMDG FS9 NG. So you can take all the time you like to beta your new NG as far as I'm concerned, because it'll be worth the wait when it goes to that level of fidelity.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Amazing. If only my computer could run FSX :(

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)