Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

This is what an NG REALLY looks like

Tonight we had our first full-on "release scheduling" discussion with a calendar and specific dates involved...
Speaking of discussions, meetings, reflection and communication. I have a small question....PMDG, how do you communicate with all the people involved? Do you arrange online meetings? Do you use Sype, Teamspeak 3, MSN, chat? Or do you have a weekly 'e-mail conference'?Do you meet each other in real life to discuss development and business? Or do you have a fleet of pigeons to carry all the written letters all over the world?I'm just curious how you mange to organize and coordinate such a complicated development process? There are several brilliant minds working together here which have diffent opinions.... Thanks in advance. (If you have difficulty understanding what I mean, that's because I'm from the Netherlands and English is my second language)

Henk de Vries

Speaking of discussions, meetings, reflection and communication. I have a small question....PMDG, how do you communicate with all the people involved? Do you arrange online meetings? Do you use Sype, Teamspeak 3, MSN, chat? Or do you have a weekly 'e-mail conference'?Do you meet each other in real life to discuss development and business? Or do you have a fleet of pigeons to carry all the written letters all over the world?I'm just curious how you mange to organize and coordinate such a complicated development process? There are several brilliant minds working together here which have diffent opinions.... Thanks in advance. (If you have difficulty understanding what I mean, that's because I'm from the Netherlands and English is my second language)
Nothing wrong at all with your English Henk, written like a true native.

Same I prefer analouge
Don't worry guys - you can select the analogue standby instruments from the FMC options pages - you will also hear the associated loud "ticker" sound in this configuration.Cheers,

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

you will also hear the associated loud "ticker" sound in this configuration.
wow. i am impressed and trying hard to find something i can further challenge you with. seems impossible.

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

wow. i am impressed and trying hard to find something i can further challenge you with. seems impossible.
Keep 'em coming Phil ..... Ok ok we haven't simulated the movement of dust when the packs are on .... sorry about that. LOL.gif

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Nothing wrong at all with your English Henk, written like a true native.
Thanks man! Appreciate it! I hope somebody from PMDG has a bit time to answer my questionsmile.gif

Henk de Vries

Ok ok we haven't simulated the movement of dust when the packs are on .... sorry about that.
Oh darn :( Then I guess I'll have to continue my search for a real perfect NG :(

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Damn! Jaw-dropping fantastic! To think that all those buttons are clickable makes me swoon :) The HUD is great, as are the LCD screens. I noticed that the FMC is version 10.8. Will the quirks of the software be modelled?

Note that due to several "anomalies", such as VNAV commanding the airplane to descend below the expected path on approach, Boeing will be issueing a "service pack" in the form of Update 10.8A in early 2010. In the meantime Boeing has stopped installing U10.8 in new aircraft and gone back to U10.7 and has also issued an SB for operators to remove U10.8.Meanwhile development continues on Update 11 which is expected in 2010. For a list of expected features click here. Source Link
Or did Boeing fix those issues by now?

@Alex great great job with the modeling sir, a fantastic job.2) I am going to be in Sweden Mid-june with my girl, and I am pretty sure I am going to miss the release date ;) :D.Oh well :(

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

What a picture - straight to desktop. I'm on cloud-9-039.gif

Guest Tamadeez

Just downloaded that image and viewed on 24" 1080p screen .That image alone has inspired me to get back into this hobby. Seriously the thing that gets me is the depth created. Awesome

Guest acezboy561

Looks really good - cannot wait!! :D

Ok ok we haven't simulated the movement of dust when the packs are on .... sorry about that.
I was just about to ask. guess that'll be the show stopper then. too sad, pmdg. but wait, did you model a working peephole in the cockpit door so I can check whether my wife knocks to bring a coffee or my kids who just want to take over my seat and bring that bird down. ha, how's that for a challenge?

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Interpretive dance.
:( can I see some meeting minutes then? probably reads like the time warp lyrics from the rocky horror picture show: put your hand on your hips....

Phil Leaven