Sign in to follow this  
Cmdrx3

Has the site ground to a hlt

guys this is great, it just adds to the drama of the event. I love it. We have waited years for this little baby and I for one am loving every minute of it. Status update: I had added the plane to my cart and im trying to checkout but its just a white screen.......its the happiest ive ever been....staring at a white screen lolMike Kendall

Tried 3 times just can't get it to work, also is their an extended dl service with this bird have not seen the option to buy it yey

Joe....I'm on the east coast buddy. I'll be dragging myself into work hurtin' tomorrow if I can get this thing to download...
I hear you Vic, I am MDT and I will be up late getting this on my servers here as well. Draggin tomorrow, been there done that and will do it again for this release. Joe

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Saw this post from another pinned topic:

The issue is coming primarily from China, which shouldn't be a surprise. We'll keep you posted.
What's he trying to imply? Karan

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing as well. Isn't iFly developed in China...not casting any dispursions here but what the heck?

From what RsR posted, It may seem to be a DoS attack coming from China (that's only my reading into what he posted and isn't a fact)
Maybe they should have had the stealth launch then. I wonder if this is at all related to the certain Chinese company that released a similar product. -jr

This is not normal customer traffic, correct.
Then I honestly hope you can fix this and it was indeed no attack. Party poopers! Why? For what reason? Speechless...And this is my most serious post today/night.

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Isn't a certain other 737 from China............... Just sayin......... Whistle.gif
Very tacky Shame On You.gif

David Porrett

"Saving Order... Please Wait" I'll do anything you ask...

If it was a hack I'm sure they'd shut the whole site down till it was fixed, this just seems to be some kid(s) in China slamming the server with traffic to slow it down.
DoS (assuming thats what it is) isn't a hack.

"Saving Order... Please Wait" I'll do anything you ask...
Mine is saying the same thing@!

Saving Order.....Praying.gif

Benjamin Nash

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4 RAM CL14, Asus ROG Strix 4090, Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero Motherboard, LG OLED C1 48".