Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

matt112r

Screenshots For September!

Great news,kick in the teeth for all the know it all's on this forum proclaiming Flight was cancelled.Having waited over 6 years for il2 Cliffs of Dover,amid ''rumors'' that it was binned im currently enjoying it now.Can't wait to add Flight to my hdd in mid 2012.One more thing,i told you so(bit imature,but so were the profits of doom).Maybe now we can all concentrate on what Flight will bring to the table.

And so much to the credibility of the one spreading the rumors.
Wait! You mean that person ever had any credibility? Shocked.gif

Can't wait to add Flight to my hdd in mid 2012.
Careful, MS hasn't announced when Flight will be released ;)You don't want to be accused of the same sin as MixUp Taxi.

I think the pics look awesome, nice scenery and clouds...glad to see they're still at it :)

The night shot is pretty bad. Ground textures look the same res as FSX and the night lighting still sucks. I hope they clean it up. Rest look pretty good.

Wow. Flight sim fan since FS4. These are GREAT shots and the brief article on the weather shows MS have been listening. Excited for Flight. Tim

Microsoft did say there eould be new game play elements and enhanced scenery and terrain to new aircraft and integrated content marketplace,

After a long stressful day at work ( I work for a company who announced massive layoffs recently ) , this made my day!!!

Second picture: The plane on the runway in the dark: Notice how an external source of light (Terminal building lights?) has cast a light on the plane from the front. Big%20Grin.gif Third picture: Notice how the underneath of the plane is lit up from the city lights below. think we have a major change in the lighting system here.

I think that Microsoft will release Flight! and its content like addon in new Windows 8 marketplace . Do you have heard about Live system integrated in Windows 8 ?!? Windows 8 will be scheduled in sept / october 12 as Generl availability.I think MS will release it at the same time. There will be no more error like FSX and Vista ... do you remember ... ? FSX was released 3 months before Vista.... It was a very problem for MS with patch for DX10 and for other bilion of things that it doesn t work....I think that MS Developer and PM of Flight are very professional and he knows what he do... ;-)I love Flight! Fabiokarijno@tin.it

The night shot is pretty bad. Ground textures look the same res as FSX and the night lighting still sucks. I hope they clean it up. Rest look pretty good.
+1look the same as FSX......don't say that....not here.....wait until Flight is release to make a statement like that cause a lot of proples did not take their prozac yet and still under the impression that Flight is in it's infancy....so if I follow their reasonning MS still have many many years to make a new engine .......

Pictures 5 and 6 look like CPU/Graphics Hogs if flights has not been optimized for todays systems. Stunning but scary when i think of the framerate drop in FSX.Picture 2 is simply amazing the pilots animation seems really nice. picture 3 nightshot has an strange feel-there feeling to it. my worry as with everyone else, is the amount of power required to render this awesome shots. I guess we won't know until the total sim is finished.

And so much to the credibility of the one spreading the rumors.
My thoughts exactly - to the circular file with that "source."

Second picture: The plane on the runway in the dark: Notice how an external source of light (Terminal building lights?) has cast a light on the plane from the front. Big%20Grin.gif Third picture: Notice how the underneath of the plane is lit up from the city lights below. think we have a major change in the lighting system here.
Second picture: Notice the long shadows cast by the landing gear. I think that light is coming from the setting sun rather than terminal buildings although the overall scene is pretty dark if the sun is still up (casting those wheel shadows).

Wonder what 10 Taxi's excuse will be now?

You need to look a little harder..... 22222222222222.png1111111111111111.png000000000000.png
I wonder what nuclear powered---super cooled---94 core beast they are using to run this one on? Whatever it is, I doubt you or I can buy one at Best Buys...