Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737-600/700 NGX Expansion Available

Hello PMDG and allI did few flights with the 600&700 simply amazing and beautiful you would recognize the difference between the 600 and the 700 and of course the 800-900 I am really enjoying without a single problem, among countless new/improved/tweaked things I enjoyed the Performance Manager (with my ancient system) it did improved the performance remarkably, I simply cant fly any other add on aircraft any more.....I only can hope now for the ER package and the 777 :) sorry being greedy here :)Also wished for the push back system to improve as promised, however, the current system works fine.So as usual thank you PMDG

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Partly that's because I had to unplug my rudder pedals because I couldnt find a way to disable their input in BF3.
Haha you don't like driving the tanks with your feet? Lol.

WoW! Thank you Captain Randazzo and the Elite PMDG team of flight sim airliner practitioners.I try not to look in here every day because it is like trying to watch water boil, but I love it so much when I just pop in the forum, after not checking for a while, and find out we have a major release ready for download.Your work is very much appreciated. You made my day! dance.gifMr. Bob

Does anyone know if carriers today are phasing out the gasper fan addition their 737-700's. Southwest still has the gasper fan which to my knowledge started on the 737-1/200 due to the lack of a re-circulation fan. I'm curious as to the phasing out or not to determine if its something we can look forward to having especially on hot days! Maybe a release of its addition next summer? :) Thanks again for the NGX!Tristan

If i purchase the 6700 it will use a separate license number and needs to activate or no?Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

If i purchase the 6700 it will use a separate license number and needs to activate or no?Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk
Yes, there's a separate activation number and you do have to activate it on the first time you run either one of the two variants.

Matheus Mafra

Yes, there's a separate activation number and you do have to activate it on the first time you run either one of the two variants.
Where will I find the activationnumber for my 600/700 .... Got one email and I can see the word activation number nowhere !! ....Jesper

If you didn't receive an email with a key number, like me, log in to your PMDG account look for you orders history. Select the 6700 EP order number to see all the details. You'll find the activation key there.

Matheus Mafra

For those who didn't get a download link email - just go to your PMDG account and in the Order Details of the expansion pack you will find the download link and the activation code.
roger, I did that, but should not we receive an email to get confirm about purchasing, paying and activation code? It think it would be fair to get an email to prove in the future our purchase, right?I bought this morning -6700 expansion but no email so far, like many others. May it be a techinical problem?Thanks.Bye.

No email here either ... i connected to the shop and downloaded from there but i think it´s important to get the emails, for registry proof purposes.BTW, thanks PMDG for this beatiful bird!

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

I guess the issue with the mails has little to do with PMDG. I also guess that inbox SPAM settings are the most common cause. Check your inbox default SPAM folders. If it is not in there, then the mail has been discarded by your provider's settings. You will need to add PMDG to your white lists to avoid that in future...I had both mails there, right where they were said to be, the links worked too... am currently "underway"In my mind, this is THE definitive addon to date. A must have... thanks for going that last mile to make great even greater... the bar has been raised, well and truly!Andrew

Not the case of SPAM settings because i recieved the email with the 6/700 purchase invoice. BUT didn´t recieve the email with the serial and download link.

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

does the SP1 have something to make throttle quads like the go flight tq-6 work with the flaps and spoilers??? as i hear they might not work?? Does the NGX use fsx for the flaps or is the logic totally independent of FSX.RegardsMr Joe Broadman

does the SP1 have something to make throttle quads like the go flight tq-6 work with the flaps and spoilers??? as i hear they might not work?? Does the NGX use fsx for the flaps or is the logic totally independent of FSX.RegardsMr Joe Broadman
You might look into fsuipc. It's a wonderdrug for hardware. There's a free project called Linda that works through fsuipc, people have done great things with it so far.